CHINT NXM Series 2,3,4 Pole Moulded Case Circuit Breakers MCCB
The moulded case circuit breaker will provide protection for the circuit and equipment in case of overload, short circuit and under voltage condition occurred in the power distribution circuit. Besides, it can also provide protection of overload, short circuit and under voltage for the non-frequent start of motor
- Compliance To IEC/EN60947-2
- Frame size: NXM series mould case circuit breaker: 63A, 125A, 160A, 250A, 400A, 630A, 800A, 1000A, 1250A, 1600A
- Release type: thermal magnetic fixed type; magnetic fixed type; electronic type
- Installation method: Fixed type; plug-in type
- Number of poles: 2P, 3P, 4P
- Rated operational voltage: Ue (VAC): 220, 415
- ICU: 25KA
- The brand-new electronic release Manage fault accurately Operate more efficiently and reliably
- Built-in busbar temperature sensor, to control every aspect. Select the most suitable frame size, increase the product cost performance and reduce costs of using.
- The brand-new electronic release, provide more accurate circuit protection. The all-new electronic release can deal with the hidden fault more accurately, with a more convenient parameters setting.
- Dual insulation design, for a more convenient maintenance. Enhance the insulating capacity of the product, allowing the accessories installation, which make the maintenance more safe and efficient.
- With a USB port for better human-machine interaction. Connected with PC devices through the USB port, lets you manage functions such as data reading, parameter setting, on-line detection and failure recording.
- Absolute adaptability, with steady and reliable operation in extreme conditions. -35°C/+70°operating temperature range.
ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, Electro, TRANSFORMER
ABB 200KVA 33/0.415KV Cu/Cu Oil Filled Ground-mount Transformer
MEKSAN Transformer 500kVA 11/415kV
Meksan Transformer manufacture distribution and power transformer from 50 kVA up to 50 MVA. Our products are produced in accordance with the TS 267 and the IEC60076 standards. Our production is documented with the TSE (Türkish Standard Institue) standards confortmity, ISO 9001:2000 quality system and ISO 14001 environmental management system certificates.SKU: n/a
Electro, SOCKETS, SOCKETS & SWITCHES
BG 3GANG 2WAY SWITCH BG843
20A 16AX Rated
Easy to install, supplied with fixing screws and installation instructions
2 way switching allows for a second switch position in a circuit
Captive screws prevent screw loss
Screw covers for sleek appearance
Minimum mounting box depth: 16mm
Manufactured using high grade thermoset Urea which effectively inhibits the growth of infectious diseases, including MRSA, E-Coli, Salmonella and Klebsiella Pneumonia bacteriaSKU: n/a
ACCESSORIES, ACCESSORIES, ELECTRICAL FITTINGS, Electro
Masterplug SURGE Extension Leads 6 Sockets
Perfect for the family home, this four or six socket, lead allows you to plug four or six items safely into one socket. With two or four metres of cable, this product protects valuable electrical equipment from surges and spikes. Power and surge indicators help to show that you are connected and protected.
- Wall fixing capability
- Surge protected
- LED power indicator
- LED surge indicator
LIGHT SWITCHES & ELECTRICAL SOCKETS
16AX 250V 2 Gang 1 Way Switch KB32_1
Main rangeVivace product or component typeSwitch device short nameKB32 device presentationComplete mechanism Complementary switch function1-way actuatorRocker number of gangs2 gangs colour tintWhite materialPolycarbonate: grid plate
projecting depth8 mm device mountingFlush mounting supportWall mounted fixing modeBy screw M3.5 fixing center60.3 mm embedding depth35 mm rated current16 AX at 250 V AC, inductive
16 AX at 250 V AC, fluorescent
[Ue] rated operational voltage250 V AC network frequency50 Hz contacts materialBrass and phosphor bronze connections – terminalspillar terminal terminal identifierL2
tightening torque0.4 N.m clamping connection capacity2.5 mm² width87 mm height87 mmSKU: n/a