100% New Copper
Length: 100 Metres
Weight (Kg) 1.89
Coleman cable 4 mm Wire & Cable – Red
PVC insulated flame retardant cables are fixed laid in the circuit with frequency 50Hz and voltage up to 0.6/1KV running from the main breaker panel or fuse box outlets to provide reliable, high-quality electrical current for your residential installations with our range of 100% pure copper wire from top brands like Coleman,you are sure of authentic products.
Coleman offers a wide range of products certified by Nigerian Industrial Standard (NIS) and the Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON). (ISO 9001/2000 and ISO 14001 SON SGS CE standard and British standards to make sure our electrical are safe for use at home or offices etc and our brands of wires and cable can be used for power supply and general wiring in a vast range of low voltage (LV), medium voltage (MV) and high voltage (HV).
Based on 0 reviews
- No ratings found yet!
Powertec 4 Way 100A Single Phase Consumer Units DB C/W MCB
These are most elegantly designed DBs, to suit the decor of homes
Raised neutral link for easy wiring
Spring loaded outer cover swings open by just pressing the lock as in case of Elegance series.
Supplied with masking sheet to protect components from cement during plastering
Supplied with neutral & earth link, top & bottom detachable plates.SKU: n/a
Electro, ENERGY SAVING BULBS, LIGHT BULBS, LIGHTING
Philips Genie B22 (Pin) 23W Energy Saving Bulb
Enjoy super savings for 10 years with Philips’ smallest energy saving stick. This little energy saver will pay for itself within the first year and continue to reduce your bills for subsequent years after. Its small size makes it versatile enough to fit into any fitting where you need extra bright light in the home. It has a high energy efficiency rating (European energy efficiency labelling class A).SKU: 770
APC Back-UPS 1400VA, 230V, AVR, IEC Sockets
Battery Backup & Surge Protector for Electronics and Computers
Includes : User Manual
1. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment.
2. Telephone dataline surge protection: Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges traveling on telephone lines.
3. USB connection: Use your PC to access additional power protection and management features for your UPS via a USB Port.
4. LED status display: Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
5. Audible alarms: Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
6. Battery-protected and surge-only outlets: Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
7. Safety-agency approved: Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
8. Battery and surge protected outlets: Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges and spikes.
9. Surge only outlets: Protect secondary electronics from surges and spikes without reducing battery power used to run primary electronics during an outage.SKU: APC1400