100% New Copper
Length: 100 Metres
Weight (Kg) 1.89
Coleman cable 4 mm Wire & Cable – Red
PVC insulated flame retardant cables are fixed laid in the circuit with frequency 50Hz and voltage up to 0.6/1KV running from the main breaker panel or fuse box outlets to provide reliable, high-quality electrical current for your residential installations with our range of 100% pure copper wire from top brands like Coleman,you are sure of authentic products.
Coleman offers a wide range of products certified by Nigerian Industrial Standard (NIS) and the Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON). (ISO 9001/2000 and ISO 14001 SON SGS CE standard and British standards to make sure our electrical are safe for use at home or offices etc and our brands of wires and cable can be used for power supply and general wiring in a vast range of low voltage (LV), medium voltage (MV) and high voltage (HV).
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!
- CABLE AND CABLE MANAGEMENT, Electro, SINGLE CORE WIRE
Cutix 1.5mm Single Core Copper Wire Red
Our cables with PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) sheathing are used in a vast number of applications from fixed wiring to flexible installations and they are available in various sizes, colours and number of conductors.SKU: Cutix1.5
- GEAR SWITCHES
Stanley Switch Gears – Side Handle 63Amp
Stanley Products always provides new technology for all industrial requirements, with excellent value for their investments. You can depend upon for matchless quality on all Stanley Products. Our new range products in sheet metal Side Handle Operating Switchgear are made as per industrial requirements with powder coating. This certificate of “Stanley” original products, issued with the assurance as the same has been manufactured in accordance with requirement of IEC-60947-3 (2005-06). Quality system, standards and mechanism has been tested satisfactory to the specific test as follows: 1. Dielectric Test 2. Mechanical Operation Test 3. High Voltage Test 4. Insulation Resistance Test 5. Temperature Rise Test 6. Mini Volt Drop Test STANLEY 63A Gear SwitchSKU: StanleyGear2
- GEAR SWITCHES
ABB Gear Switch 125A TPN
With ABB’s change-over switches, people and equipment are safe
Easy and flexible installation
Depending on the size, the switch can be mounted in different positions, on the panel door or DIN rail. Snap-on accessories and connections are available.
• IP65 rated (not suitable for external installation) Steel Enclosure
• Powder coated textured finish (RAL 7035)
• All switches are supplied with fuses and removable gland plates
• All 3 pole switches include detachable neutral link (OT160 solid link)
• Hinged lid complete with lock
• Switch Fuses are internally rated IP20 on incoming terminals up to 63A
• Pad lockable pistol grip handle as standard • Switch Fuses 100A are supplied with incoming terminal shrouds not fitted to allow customer connectionsSKU: ABB125
- ARMOURED CABLE, ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, Electro
35mm 4Core Amroured Cable|Per Meter (Kablemetal Nexans Nigeria)ARMOURED CABLE, ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, Electro
35mm 4Core Amroured Cable|Per Meter (Kablemetal Nexans Nigeria)
35mm 4 Core Armoured Cable is a variant of electrical cable that is commonly found within powered networks as well as supplying mains voltage to multiple powered devices etc. It is used in a wide variety of electrical applications but at this size, it is commonly found within industrial compounds such as power stations and building sites.
This cable is identified by the following method of construction;
– Plain Annealed Stranded Copper for the cores/conductors
– XLPE (Cross-Linked Polyethylene) for the insulation
– PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) for the sheathing and bedding
– Steel Wire for the armouring that protects the insulating layers beneath.
As well as a form of mechanical protection, therefore suitable for outdoor use and underground installations, the steel wire armour also acts a CPC (Circuit Protective Conductor), meaning it acts as a natural earth for the cable therefore an earth core or seperate length of earth cable is not required.
– No. of cores / size of cable – 4
– Approx overall diameter – 28.8mm
– Approx weight (m) – 2.3Kg
– Conductors – Plain Annealed Stranded Copper
– Insulation – Cross-Linked Polyethylene
– Bedding – Polyvinyl Chloride
– Armour / Protection – Steel Wire
– Sheath / Jacket – Polyvinyl Chloride
– Application – Used within large powered networks & for providing mains electricity to multiple powered devices.
– Voltage Rating – 600/1000VtSKU: 310
- CATRIDGE AND INKS
HP 650A Yellow Original LaserJet Toner Cartridge (CE272A)
Produce standout business documents with glossy, photo-like color. HP ColorSphere technology delivers consistent, professional color. Keep business productivity high—avoid wasted time and supplies with reliable Original HP toner cartridges.
Produce standout business documents and marketing materials, using Original HP toner cartridges with HP ColorSphere technology. Get consistent, print shop-quality results on a wide range of laser papers designed for professional office printing.
Keep printing costs low while maintaining productivity. HP Color LaserJet toner cartridges deliver consistent, uninterrupted printing. Because cartridges are designed for exceptional reliability, you avoid wasted supplies and expensive delays.
Track cartridge use and reorder easily, with intelligence built into Original HP toner cartridges. Automatic seal removal makes installation quick and easy. Enjoy easy recycling—cartridges returned via HP Planet Partners are recycled responsibly.2
Color(s) of printing supplies
Page yield (color)
15,000 pagesSKU: HP650Y