Cometstar Wires and Cables are being manufactured by Cometstar Manufacturing Co. Ltd. Cometstar Manufacturing Co. Ltd is a member of Cometstar Group. It was incorporated in Nigeria on the 25th day of February, 2005 under Company & Allied Matters Act, 1990 of Federal Republic of Nigeria. The quality assurance program of Cometstar Manufacturing Company Limited started with the company’s research on what should make a particular quality electric cable outstanding by Cometstar Elektrindo Ltd the parent company. In today’s cable market, one of the interests of the consumers is to have value for their money (quality) amidst safety considerations since electric cable endangers life whenever wrongly put to use.
COMETSTAR 16MM X1 SINGLE CORE COPPER COIL WIRE
Cometstar Single Core Cables equipped with: 1. Copper Conductor 2. PVC Insulation 3. PVC Outer Sheath QUALITY WIRE WITH VALUES ; 100 PERCENT COPPER; COLOURS; BLACK,RED,BLUE/YELLOW. SIZE; 100 METERS
Based on 0 reviews
- No ratings found yet!
APC 1500 SMART UPS
APC Back-UPS 1400VA, 230V, AVR, IEC Sockets
Battery Backup & Surge Protector for Electronics and Computers
Includes : User Manual
1. Cold-start capable: Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
2. Energy meter: Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
3. Green mode: Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
4. High online efficiency: Reduces utlility costs, generates less heat.
5. Intuitive LCD interface: Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
6. Predictive replace battery date: Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
7. Pure sine wave output on battery: Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
8. Single switched outlet group: Single outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
9. SmartSlot: Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
10. Temperature-compensated battery charging: Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
1. Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown: Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
2. Automatic self-test: Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
3. Intelligent battery management: Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
4. Disconnected battery notification: Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
5. Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
6. Temperature-compensated battery charging: Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
7. Power conditioning: Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
1. Adjustable voltage-transfer points: Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
2. Adjustable voltage sensitivity: Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.SKU: APC1500
Standard 630Amps Changeover Switch
DMC terminal blocks are provided for cable termination having excellent mechanical, thermal and dielectric properties.
Side Handle Operation.
The enclosure is made of sheet steel suitable for individual mounting.
Terminals suitable for both Al. & Cu conductors.
Adequate knockouts provided for entry of cables.
Door interlocking facility provided.
mounting holes for switch ratings upto 320A and mounting brackets
for switch rating of 400A and above.SKU: Standard630