Cometstar Wires and Cables are being manufactured by Cometstar Manufacturing Co. Ltd. Cometstar Manufacturing Co. Ltd is a member of Cometstar Group. It was incorporated in Nigeria on the 25th day of February, 2005 under Company & Allied Matters Act, 1990 of Federal Republic of Nigeria. The quality assurance program of Cometstar Manufacturing Company Limited started with the company’s research on what should make a particular quality electric cable outstanding by Cometstar Elektrindo Ltd the parent company. In today’s cable market, one of the interests of the consumers is to have value for their money (quality) amidst safety considerations since electric cable endangers life whenever wrongly put to use.
COMETSTAR 16MM X1 SINGLE CORE COPPER COIL WIRE
Cometstar Single Core Cables equipped with: 1. Copper Conductor 2. PVC Insulation 3. PVC Outer Sheath QUALITY WIRE WITH VALUES ; 100 PERCENT COPPER; COLOURS; BLACK,RED,BLUE/YELLOW. SIZE; 100 METERS
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!
- CIRCUIT BREAKERS
TeSys Schneider Electric Overload Relays 18 – 23amps
3-pole relays with screw clamp terminals
These overload relays are designed for the protection of motors. They are
compensated and phase failure sensitive. Resetting can either be manual or
Direct mounting: under the contactor for versions with screw clamp terminals only;
pre-wired terminals, see pages B11/28 and B11/30.
Separate mounting: using terminal block LA7 K0064 (see below).
On the front face of the overload relay:
b selection of reset mode: Manual (marked H) or Automatic (marked A),
b red pushbutton: Trip Test function,
b blue pushbutton: Stop and manual Reset,
b yellow trip flag indicator: overload relay tripped.
Protection by magnetic circuit breaker GV2 LE, see pages A6/11 and A6/20.SKU: Overload7
- ARMOURED CABLE
300mm Single Core Armoured Cable – Kabelmetal Nigeria/Per meter
Today, Nexans Kabelmetal Nigeria Plc is the most advanced cable manufacturer in the West Africa Sub Saharan region. As an innovator in cable products in Nigeria, we serve a wide range of industry groups, including oil and gas, manufacturing, process, business and residential construction and of course power utilities. Our product range covers low voltage power, instrumentation and control cables. Cables for power distribution and several special cables supplement our product portfolio.SKU: arms1
Photocell Waterproof Light Switch or Dawn Sensor Lightswitch
How often do you forget to switch off outside security lights? Sometimes because there was power outage when leaving home only to return and be told that there has been power (light) since you left home with your outside lights (bulbs) draining your power-recharge.SKU: Photocell2
- ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, Electro, LADDERS
Aluminium 36 Feet Ladder
ladder comes in a vertical or inclined set of rungs or steps. There are two types: rigid ladders that can be leaned against a vertical surface such as a wall, and rope ladders that are hung from the top. The vertical members of a rigid ladder are called stringers or rails (US) or stiles (UK). Rigid ladders are usually portable, but some types are permanently fixed to buildings. They are commonly made of metal, wood, or Fiberglass, but they have been known to be made of tough plastic.SKU: 303
- CABLE AND CABLE MANAGEMENT, Electro, SINGLE CORE WIRE
NigerChin 25mm Single Core Copper Wire – Black
Our cables with PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) sheathing are used in a vast number of applications from fixed wiring to flexible installations and they are available in various sizes, colours and number of conductors.SKU: 352
APC SMART UPS 1000VA
APC Back-UPS 1000VA, 230V, AVR, IEC Sockets
Battery Backup & Surge Protector for Electronics and Computers
Includes : User Manual
1. Cold-start capable: Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
2. Energy meter: Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
3. Green mode: Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
4. High online efficiency: Reduces utlility costs, generates less heat.
5. Intuitive LCD interface: Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
6. Predictive replace battery date: Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
7. Pure sine wave output on battery: Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
8. Single switched outlet group: Single outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
9. SmartSlot: Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
10. Temperature-compensated battery charging: Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
1. Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown: Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
2. Automatic self-test: Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
3. Intelligent battery management: Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
4. Disconnected battery notification: Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
5. Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
6. Temperature-compensated battery charging: Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
7. Power conditioning: Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
1. Adjustable voltage-transfer points: Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
2. Adjustable voltage sensitivity: Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.SKU: APC1000