Copper tape has countless applications in electronics from creating low-profile traces for electrical components to RF-shielding and antenna-making.
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!
- ARMOURED CABLE, ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, Electro
25mm 4 Core Amroured Cable|Per Meter (Nigerchin Wire and Cable)ARMOURED CABLE, ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, Electro
25mm 4 Core Amroured Cable|Per Meter (Nigerchin Wire and Cable)
25mm 4 Core Armoured Cable is a form of electrical cable that is commonly found carrying mains electricity to power networks, devices and buildings. It can also be found within industries such as railway and transport, as well as on pilons carrying mains electricity to houses and factories.
The construction is commonly identified by the following:-
– Plain Annealed Stranded Copper for the conductors/cores
– Cross-Linked Polyethylene (XLPE) for the insulation
– PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) for the bedding and sheathing of the cable
– Steel Wire Armour to protect the insulating layers beneath.
No. of cores / size of cable – 4
Approx overall diameter – 26.1mm
Approx weight (m) – 1.9Kg
Armour / Protection – Steel Wire
Sheath / Jacket – PVC
Colour – Black
Voltage Rating – 600/1000VtSKU: 25mmnigerchin
- ARMOURED CABLE
120mm x 4Core Armoured Cable (Kabelmetal Nexans Nigeria)/Per meter
120mm 4 Core Armoured Cable is a variant of steel wire armoured cable used for industrial electrical applications as well as being suitable for direct burial to carry mains electricity to various powered devices. It is also commonly found within powered networks such as within power stations and factories, etc.
This cable is commonly identified by the following construction; plain annealed stranded copper for the cores/conductors, polyvinyl chloride for the bedding and sheathing, cross-linked polyethylene for the insulation, with a steel wire armour protecting the layers beneath.
Although this cable is suitable for powering smaller, more domestic installations such as powering an outdoor shed or house as well as garden/water features, it is most commonly found within more industrial practices, as mentioned previously.
Voltage Rating: 600/1000VtSKU: 1522
APC Back-UPS 1400VA, 230V, AVR, IEC Sockets
Battery Backup & Surge Protector for Electronics and Computers
Includes : User Manual
1. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment.
2. Telephone dataline surge protection: Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges traveling on telephone lines.
3. USB connection: Use your PC to access additional power protection and management features for your UPS via a USB Port.
4. LED status display: Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
5. Audible alarms: Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
6. Battery-protected and surge-only outlets: Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
7. Safety-agency approved: Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
8. Battery and surge protected outlets: Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges and spikes.
9. Surge only outlets: Protect secondary electronics from surges and spikes without reducing battery power used to run primary electronics during an outage.SKU: APC1400