Copper tape has countless applications in electronics from creating low-profile traces for electrical components to RF-shielding and antenna-making.
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!
- SOLAR POWERED
SU-KAM INVERTER 2.2KVA/48V
HOW SU-KAM CAN HELP YOU
• We help you save energy and cut down on your electricity bill
• We help you generate solar energy — the most clean, green and cost-effective solution
• We offer innovative and cost-effective power backup solutions
• We protect your home and your business with uninterrupted, ultra-pure power, 24X7
• We assure you peace of mind with high quality and innovative products
• We provide reliable support and services round the clockSKU: SU01
- ARMOURED CABLE
120mm x 4Core Armoured Cable (Coleman)/Per meter
120mm 4 Core Armoured Cable is a variant of steel wire armoured cable used for industrial electrical applications as well as being suitable for direct burial to carry mains electricity to various powered devices. It is also commonly found within powered networks such as within power stations and factories, etc.
This cable is commonly identified by the following construction; plain annealed stranded copper for the cores/conductors, polyvinyl chloride for the bedding and sheathing, cross-linked polyethylene for the insulation, with a steel wire armour protecting the layers beneath.
Although this cable is suitable for powering smaller, more domestic installations such as powering an outdoor shed or house as well as garden/water features, it is most commonly found within more industrial practices, as mentioned previously.
Voltage Rating: 600/1000VtSKU: colmean120mm