Twin and earth cable clips, 20 per pack. Grey.
Based on 0 reviews
- No ratings found yet!
CATRIDGE AND INKS
HP 312A Black Original LaserJet Toner Cartridge (CF380A)
Make documents and marketing materials look professional when you print with HP Original LaserJet Toner Cartridges. Keep your home or office productive by avoiding wasted time and supplies. These cartridges are specifically designed for your MFP.
Expect quality – and get it time after time – from HP Original LaserJet Toner Cartridges. Avoid the reprints, wasted supplies and costly delays that can occur with non original cartridges.
Keep your business moving forward. Trust HP Original LaserJet Toner Cartridges for consistent, uninterrupted printing that helps keep you on task and on budget.
Don’t waste any time. Replace HP Original LaserJet Toner Cartridges in seconds and get back to printing. They’re specifically designed for your HP LaserJet MFP to make installation quick and easy.
Help conserve resources. Recycle your HP Original LaserJet Toner Cartridges – it’s easy and free with the HP Planet Partners program, available in more than 50 countries and territories worldwide.1
Color(s) of printing supplies
Page yield (black and white)
2,400 pagesSKU: HP312A
ARMOURED CABLE, ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, Electro
35mm 4Core Amroured Cable|Per Meter (Nigerchin Cable and Wire)ARMOURED CABLE, ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, Electro
35mm 4Core Amroured Cable|Per Meter (Nigerchin Cable and Wire)
35mm 4 Core Armoured Cable is a variant of electrical cable that is commonly found within powered networks as well as supplying mains voltage to multiple powered devices etc. It is used in a wide variety of electrical applications but at this size, it is commonly found within industrial compounds such as power stations and building sites.
This cable is identified by the following method of construction;
– Plain Annealed Stranded Copper for the cores/conductors
– XLPE (Cross-Linked Polyethylene) for the insulation
– PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) for the sheathing and bedding
– Steel Wire for the armouring that protects the insulating layers beneath.
As well as a form of mechanical protection, therefore suitable for outdoor use and underground installations, the steel wire armour also acts a CPC (Circuit Protective Conductor), meaning it acts as a natural earth for the cable therefore an earth core or seperate length of earth cable is not required.
– No. of cores / size of cable – 4
– Approx overall diameter – 28.8mm
– Approx weight (m) – 2.3Kg
– Conductors – Plain Annealed Stranded Copper
– Insulation – Cross-Linked Polyethylene
– Bedding – Polyvinyl Chloride
– Armour / Protection – Steel Wire
– Sheath / Jacket – Polyvinyl Chloride
– Application – Used within large powered networks & for providing mains electricity to multiple powered devices.
– Voltage Rating – 600/1000VtSKU: 35mmnigerchin
Solar Power Systems 50W/18V
*solar panel: 50W/18V
*inverter: 12V/200W sine wave * Multiple AC and DC output interface to achieve multiple
purposes: 1*20V DC, 1*12V DC, 1* 9V DC, 1*3.3V DC,
4*5V USB, 2* 220V AC.
*Electricity generated per day: Approximately 0.3KWH in
sunny weather. * Electricity consumed per day: Maximum power
consumption 0.95 KWH.
*Total power consumption of loads should not exceed
200W per hour
*AC Adapter : Input AC100-240V,output DC16V／3-4A,
by option.SKU: 1553