Doncaster Cables 2.5mm Single Core – Black
Manufactured to BS 6004:2012 Table 3
Annealed Stranded Copper Conductor / PVC Insulated / PVC Sheathed. 300/500V
Designed for use in light industrial and domestic wiring. These cables are particularly suited for installation as meter tails and are intended for fixed installation in dry or damp premises.
These cables can be installed in conduit, in cable trunking and in cable ducting. Or where there is deemed little risk of mechanical damage these cables can be clipped direct, on cable tray, embedded or in free air. These cables are not intended to be laid underground.
|Harmonisation Code||Nominal Cross Sectional Area of Conductor (mm2)||Nominal Stranding of Conductor (mm)||Nominal Radial Thickness of insulation (mm)||Nominal Radial Thickness of sheath (mm)||Overall Diameter Lower Limit (mm)||Overall Diameter Upper Limit (mm)||Approximate Weight(kg/km)|
|National Type||1.0||1 / 1.13||0.6||0.8||3.8||4.5||26|
|National Type||1.5||1 / 1.38||0.7||0.8||4.2||4.9||35|
|National Type||2.5||1 / 1.78||0.8||0.8||4.8||5.8||55|
|National Type||4.0||7 / 0.85||0.8||0.9||5.4||6.8||75|
|National Type||6.0||7 / 1.04||0.8||0.9||6.0||7.4||95|
|National Type||10.0||7 / 1.35||1.0||0.9||7.2||8.8||155|
|National Type||16.0||7 / 1.70||1.0||1.0||8.4||10.5||225|
|National Type||25.0||7 / 2.14||1.2||1.1||10.0||12.5||340|
|National Type||35.0||7 / 2.52||1.2||1.1||11.0||13.5||445|
- Vendor: Electric Mall
- 5.00 rating from 1 review
- ARMOURED CABLE
Barliac 50mm x 1core PVC/PVC Unarmoured Cable
Armoured Cables are manufactured to BS-6346/IEC 60502 Standards. Typically, the construction of an aluminium or steel wire armoured cable comprises five components:
- Conductor: This is usually a plain stranded Copper Conductor.
- Insulation: Materials such as Poly-Vynyl Chloride (PVC) or Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) provide good temperature resistance and excellent dielectric strength providing enhanced electrical properties.
- Bedding: This is a layer to create a protective barrier between armour and insulation.
- Sheath: the constituent parts of the cable are held together by a sheath offering a further level of protection. Black Poly-Vinyl Chloride sheaths can be carbon-loaded for UV stability.
- Voltage: Voltage ratings of 600/1000V, 6.35/11kV and 19/33kV
- ACCESSORIES, ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, SOLAR POWERED
Ritar 150AH Deep 12V AGM Deep Cycle Battery
Ritar Power Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) battery is a premium quality battery with wide application is critical power installations and offers long design life in float service. Ritar Power prides its RA series batteries as being designed with up-dated AGM valve regulated technology and made of high purity raw materials for high consistency and better performance battery.
Long design life
Low self-discharge rate
Good high rate discharge performance
Wide operation temperature range
Application: telecom systems, fire & alarm systems, emergency systems, power tools, medical equipment, UPS/EPS, solar inverters/controllers, etc.SKU: n/a
- COMPUTING, PRINTERS
HP COLOUR LASERJET ENTERPRISE M577DN MULTIFUNCTION PRINTER
- Print, copy, scan
- Print speed letter: Up to 40 ppm (black and color)
- Auto duplex printing; Scan to email; 100-sheet ADF; Uses toner with JetIntelligence
- FCC Class A emissions – for use in commercial environments, not residential environments