Doncaster Cables 6mm Single Core – Red
Manufactured to BS 6004:2012 Table 3
Annealed Stranded Copper Conductor / PVC Insulated / PVC Sheathed. 300/500V
Designed for use in light industrial and domestic wiring. These cables are particularly suited for installation as meter tails and are intended for fixed installation in dry or damp premises.
These cables can be installed in conduit, in cable trunking and in cable ducting. Or where there is deemed little risk of mechanical damage these cables can be clipped direct, on cable tray, embedded or in free air. These cables are not intended to be laid underground.
|Harmonisation Code||Nominal Cross Sectional Area of Conductor (mm2)||Nominal Stranding of Conductor (mm)||Nominal Radial Thickness of insulation (mm)||Nominal Radial Thickness of sheath (mm)||Overall Diameter Lower Limit (mm)||Overall Diameter Upper Limit (mm)||Approximate Weight(kg/km)|
|National Type||1.0||1 / 1.13||0.6||0.8||3.8||4.5||26|
|National Type||1.5||1 / 1.38||0.7||0.8||4.2||4.9||35|
|National Type||2.5||1 / 1.78||0.8||0.8||4.8||5.8||55|
|National Type||4.0||7 / 0.85||0.8||0.9||5.4||6.8||75|
|National Type||6.0||7 / 1.04||0.8||0.9||6.0||7.4||95|
|National Type||10.0||7 / 1.35||1.0||0.9||7.2||8.8||155|
|National Type||16.0||7 / 1.70||1.0||1.0||8.4||10.5||225|
|National Type||25.0||7 / 2.14||1.2||1.1||10.0||12.5||340|
|National Type||35.0||7 / 2.52||1.2||1.1||11.0||13.5||445|
- Vendor: Electric Mall
- 5.00 rating from 1 review
- ELECTRICAL FITTINGS, HOME&OFFICE LIGHTING, OUTDOOR FITTINGS, OUTDOOR LIGHTS
LED SMD FLOOD LIGHT 100Watt WinWin
- SOCKETS & SWITCHES, SWITCHES
BG Nexus Black Nickel Screwless Light Switch 2G FBN42
The BG Nexus Screwless range is modern, slimline with round edges and has clip-on screwless flat plates designed to complement any interior space with their sleek and stylish profile. Easy to install, they are suitable for both domestic and commercial installations.
Range: BG Nexus Screwless
Type: 2 Gang 2 Way 10AX Light Switch
Finish: Black Nickel
Amps: 10A (250V)
Dimensions: 88mm x 88mm x 3mmSKU: n/a
- ARMOURED CABLE
Barliac 185mm x 1core PVC/PVC Unarmoured Cable
Armoured Cables are manufactured to BS-6346/IEC 60502 Standards. Typically, the construction of an aluminium or steel wire armoured cable comprises five components:
- Conductor: This is usually a plain stranded Copper Conductor.
- Insulation: Materials such as Poly-Vynyl Chloride (PVC) or Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) provide good temperature resistance and excellent dielectric strength providing enhanced electrical properties.
- Bedding: This is a layer to create a protective barrier between armour and insulation.
- Sheath: the constituent parts of the cable are held together by a sheath offering a further level of protection. Black Poly-Vinyl Chloride sheaths can be carbon-loaded for UV stability.
- Voltage: Voltage ratings of 600/1000V, 6.35/11kV and 19/33kV
- FLEXIBLE WIRE
Berliac 1.5mm x 2core PVC/PVC flexible cable
This has a high conductivity bunched plain annealed flexible copper conductors, insulated in a parallel configuration with a flexible grade PVC and a colour stripe on each core for polarity indication. Specification for our flexible cables conforms to BS 7919/IEC – 60502 at voltage rating 300V/500V.SKU: n/a