3hrs Non-Maintained-500 x 554
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!
- ELECTRICAL FITTINGS, Electro, TRUNCKING
100x100mm Dignity PVC Trunking
The advantages of PVC Wire Duct:
1. Low cost, significant cost savings compared to standard traditional tray products.
2. Light in weight, wide range of sizes.
3. Fast heat dispersion.
4. Strong enough to withstand short circuits. Provides strength, rigidity without additional hardware.
5. Adapts to difficult architectural designs to accommodate changes in direction and elevation of cable runs.
6.Flexible, easy and fast installation. Design allows cable exit or entry at any point.
7. Cables can be secured to clamps or ties.
8.Various hardware accessories available to fix, support and install.
9. Safe smooth edge design to protect cable.
10.Easy for line check and cleaning , easy maintained.SKU: 406
- CABLE AND CABLE MANAGEMENT, Electro, SINGLE CORE WIRE
Cutix 2.5mm Single Core Copper Wire
Our cables with PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) sheathing are used in a vast number of applications from fixed wiring to flexible installations and they are available in various sizes, colours and number of conductors.SKU: Cutix2.5
- ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, Electro, LADDERS
Aluminium 36 Feet Ladder
ladder comes in a vertical or inclined set of rungs or steps. There are two types: rigid ladders that can be leaned against a vertical surface such as a wall, and rope ladders that are hung from the top. The vertical members of a rigid ladder are called stringers or rails (US) or stiles (UK). Rigid ladders are usually portable, but some types are permanently fixed to buildings. They are commonly made of metal, wood, or Fiberglass, but they have been known to be made of tough plastic.SKU: 303