The Explosion Proof Corrosion Proof Fluorescent Lamp 4ft Double light fixture is an ideal source of general illumination, indoors or out, in hazardous environments around the globe. its certified for use in NEC Division and IEC Zone hazardous areas. Its heavy duty, non-metallic construction stands up to tough physical and environmental demands, making it an excellent choice where dust, dirt, gas, vapor, smoke, fumes, moisture, corrosive and wet conditions are present.
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!
- ARMOURED CABLE, ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, Electro
35mm 4Core Amroured Cable|Per Meter (Nigerchin Cable and Wire)ARMOURED CABLE, ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, Electro
35mm 4Core Amroured Cable|Per Meter (Nigerchin Cable and Wire)
35mm 4 Core Armoured Cable is a variant of electrical cable that is commonly found within powered networks as well as supplying mains voltage to multiple powered devices etc. It is used in a wide variety of electrical applications but at this size, it is commonly found within industrial compounds such as power stations and building sites.
This cable is identified by the following method of construction;
– Plain Annealed Stranded Copper for the cores/conductors
– XLPE (Cross-Linked Polyethylene) for the insulation
– PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) for the sheathing and bedding
– Steel Wire for the armouring that protects the insulating layers beneath.
As well as a form of mechanical protection, therefore suitable for outdoor use and underground installations, the steel wire armour also acts a CPC (Circuit Protective Conductor), meaning it acts as a natural earth for the cable therefore an earth core or seperate length of earth cable is not required.
– No. of cores / size of cable – 4
– Approx overall diameter – 28.8mm
– Approx weight (m) – 2.3Kg
– Conductors – Plain Annealed Stranded Copper
– Insulation – Cross-Linked Polyethylene
– Bedding – Polyvinyl Chloride
– Armour / Protection – Steel Wire
– Sheath / Jacket – Polyvinyl Chloride
– Application – Used within large powered networks & for providing mains electricity to multiple powered devices.
– Voltage Rating – 600/1000VtSKU: 35mmnigerchin
BLUEGATE 650VA UPS
Blue Gate UPS offer advanced technology, which accounts for their high performance. Some of their special features include:
BLUE GATE 650VA UPS – BG650 – RUGGED, DEPENDABLE AND DURABLE
Line interactive design with higher efficiency
Fully digitized microprocessor control
High perfroamnce SMD technology
Wide input voltage & frequency range
Boost & buck AVR
3 LED indicators for monitoring
Lightening & surge protection
Short circuit & overload protectionSKU: 650V