External SSD USB 3.1 750 GB
19 in stock
- Intel Core i5 processors (13-inch model)
- Plug and Play, Driver free Design
- Supports Hot-swap
- Up to 10 hours of battery life2 (13-inch model)
- High Strength ABS Plastic Material
19 in stock
A groundbreaking Retina display. Powerful dual-core and quad-core Intel processors. Fast flash storage. High-performance graphics. Great built-in apps. And now in the 13-inch model, a revolutionary new Force Touch trackpad and even longer battery life.1 Whatever you can imagine, MacBook Pro with Retina display gives you the power to create.
The design of MacBook Pro packs a lot of power into not a lot of space. Because we believe that high performance shouldn’t come at the expense of portability. And despite being so compact, the new 13-inch and 15-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display models now deliver up to 10 hours and nine hours of battery life, respectively — an hour more than the previous models.
With Multi-Touch in OS X, you can use realistic gestures like swiping or pinching to switch between apps, navigate your content and get the most out of your desktop space.
The new Force Touch trackpad takes all the capabilities of Multi-Touch and adds force sensors that detect subtle differences in the amount of downward pressure you apply. This lets you have a deeper connection to your content, bringing more functionality to your fingertip. It also introduces haptic feedback to MacBook Pro — allowing you to not just see what’s happening on the screen, but to feel it.
|Item Height||18 Millimeters|
|Item Width||31.4 Centimeters|
|Screen Size||13 Inches|
|Item Weight||1.6 Kg|
|Product Dimensions||21.9 x 31.4 x 1.8 cm|
|Item model number||MF841HN/A|
|Processor Type||Core i5|
|Processor Speed||2.9 GHz|
|RAM Size||8 GB|
|Hard Drive Size||512 GB|
|Hard Disk Technology||Solid State Drive|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel Integrated Graphics|
|Graphics Card Description||Integrated Graphics Card|
|Operating System||Mac OS|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||9|
Based on 0 reviews
- No ratings found yet!
APC SMART 3000VA UPS
APC Back-UPS 3000VA, 230V, AVR, IEC Sockets
Battery Backup & Surge Protector for Electronics and Computers
Includes : User Manual
1. Cold-start capable: Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
2. Energy meter: Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
3. Green mode: Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
4. High online efficiency: Reduces utlility costs, generates less heat.
5. Intuitive LCD interface: Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
6. Predictive replace battery date: Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
7. Pure sine wave output on battery: Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
8. Single switched outlet group: Single outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
9. SmartSlot: Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
10. Temperature-compensated battery charging: Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
1. Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown: Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
2. Automatic self-test: Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
3. Intelligent battery management: Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
4. Disconnected battery notification: Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
5. Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
6. Temperature-compensated battery charging: Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
7. Power conditioning: Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
1. Adjustable voltage-transfer points: Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
2. Adjustable voltage sensitivity: Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.SKU: APC3000