FANGPUSUN MPPT CHARGE CONTROLLER 60A
1.Increases PV Array Output by up to 30%
2.Advanced Continuous Maximum Power Point Tracking
3.Full Power Output in Ambient Temperatures up to 104°F (40°C)
4.Battery Voltages from 12 VDC to 60 VDC
5.Programmable Auxiliary Control Output
6.Built-in 128 days of Data Logging
7.Fully Network Integrated and Programmable
1.Text LCD display for operating parameters,fault messages,self test
2.Programming by buttons
1.Compliant with European Standards(CE)
- Vendor: Electric Mall
- 5.00 rating from 1 review
- ELECTRICAL FITTINGS, ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, HOME&OFFICE LIGHTING, LED LIGHTS, LIGHTING, OUTDOOR FITTINGS, OUTDOOR LIGHTS
Philip LED Streetlight BRP132 LED140/NW 140W 220-240V DM GMELECTRICAL FITTINGS, ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, HOME&OFFICE LIGHTING, LED LIGHTS, LIGHTING, OUTDOOR FITTINGS, OUTDOOR LIGHTS
Philip LED Streetlight BRP132 LED140/NW 140W 220-240V DM GM
BRP132 LED140/NW 140W 220-240V DM GM
The SmartBright road is ideal for new streets and for renovating existing installations, this affordable range of lighting solutions combines clean, high-quality light with significant energy savings and reduced maintenance.
Light source color740 neutral white Light source replaceableNo Number of gear units1 unit Driver includedYes Optical cover/lens typePolycarbonate micro lens optic Control interface– ConnectionFlying leads/wires CableCable 0.5 m without plug Protection class IECSafety class I CE markCE mark Warranty period3 years Constant light outputNo Number of products on MCB of 16 A type B17 EU RoHS compliantYes Light source engine typeLED
Operating and Electrical
Input Voltage220 to 240 V Input Frequency50 to 60 Hz Initial CLO power consumptionNO W Inrush current10.2 A Inrush time0.066 ms Power Factor (Min)0.9SKU: n/a
- ARMOURED CABLE
Berliac 10mm x 4core PVC/SWA/PVC Armoured Cable
Armoured Cables are manufactured to BS-6346/IEC 60502 Standards. Typically, the construction of an Aluminium or steel wire armoured cable comprises six components:
- Conductor: This is usually a plain stranded Copper Conductor.
- Insulation: Materials such as Poly-Vynyl Chloride (PVC) or Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) provide good temperature resistance and excellent dielectric strength providing enhanced electrical properties.
- Bedding: This is a layer to create a protective barrier between armour and insulation.
- Armour: A steel or aluminium armour provides mechanical protection to allow the cable to withstand the mechanical stresses to which it is exposed.
- Sheath: the constituent parts of the cable are held together by a sheath offering a further level of protection. Black Poly-Vinyl Chloride sheaths can be carbon-loaded for UV stability.
- Voltage: Voltage ratings of 600/1000V, 6.35/11kV and 19/33kV