A GE Energy Saving Biax Bulb. Energy Rating B. 18 Watts, 1200 Lumen.
General Electric Energy Saving Biax D/E G24q-2 18w/1200lu
Always read instructions.
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!
- ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, Electro, WIRE CABLE TRAY & CABLE LADDER
100mm x 150mm Foreign Original Galvanized Wire Merge Cable Tray By 3 MeterELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, Electro, WIRE CABLE TRAY & CABLE LADDER
100mm x 150mm Foreign Original Galvanized Wire Merge Cable Tray By 3 Meter
Cable tray are the most common solution for supporting and routing of cables in an installation.
For this reason, cable tray are available in a variety of sizes and standards, in order to cover the
wide range of applications.
Embedded perforations for :
– extra load capacity
– better aeration
– better stability
– better condensation drainage
Alternative perforations for :
– better fixation on the supports
– very useful for cable fixation
-Standard finish GalvanizedSKU: tray100
- CATRIDGE AND INKS, COMPUTING, Electro
HP 131A Yellow Toner
• Color: Yellow
• Orignal HP Cartridge Yield (approx): 1,600 pages
• Make a professional impact by printing bold documents and marketing materials. This toner’s gloss delivers crisp, black text and graphics. Get business-quality results on a wide range of laser papers.
• Help keep printing costs low while maintaining productivity. Original HP LaserJet toner cartridges deliver consistent printing. Because cartridges are designed for exceptional reliability, you can avoid wasted supplies and expensive delays.
• What’s in the Box: New Original HP (genuine) Toner cartridgeSKU: 603
- ARMOURED CABLE
4mm x 4 Core S.W.A/P.V.C Armoured Cable (Nigerchin WIRE AND CABLE)
NIGERCHIN was incorporated in 1970 as the pioneer manufacturer of electric cables and conductors in Nigeria.
A partnership with Canada Wire and Cable International (CWI), then, a Canadian company with over 75 years experience in cable designed, engineering and manufacture, gave Nigerchin relevant technology, experience and facilities for product and manpower development.
Over time, Nigerchin has built on this foundation, competency for upgrading, producing and certifying quality products that meet international requirements in the electrical power industry and installations.
4mm 4 Core Armoured Cable is a form of electrical cable that has the ability to supply mains electrical power to devices and networks. The cable also has more domestic uses such as being used to supply mains electricity to devices such as outdoor buildings, for example, garden sheds or out-houses, as well as being suitable for outdoor lighting circuits such as patio and decking lights.
The cable construction is identified by plain annealed stranded copper being used for the conductors/cores, PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) being used for the bedding and sheathing, cross-linked polyethylene being used for the insulation and steel wire being used for the armour.
Due to the steel wire armour that is within the cable protecting the insulating layers beneath, it is also used to give the cable higher pulling loads, meaning it can take the strain of being dispensed from cable drums when delivered to a building/construction site etc. The steel wire armour can also be used as a CPC (Circuit Protective Conductor) or ‘natural earth’ meaning that the armour itself will earth the cable.
No. of cores / size of cable – 4
Approx overall diameter – 16.4mm
Approx weight (m) – 0.54Kg
Conductors – Plain Annealed Stranded Copper
Insulation – Cross-Linked Polyethylene (XLPE)
Bedding – PVC
Armour / Protection – Steel Wire
Sheath / Jacket – PVC
Colour – Black
Application – Primarily found within powered networks and providing mains electricity to powered devices.
Voltage Rating: 600/1000VtSKU: 4mm Nigerchin