A GE Energy Saving Bulb with a two pin plug. Energy Rating A. 9 Watts, 600 Lumen.
General Electric Energy Saving Bulb 2-Pin Plug In 9w/600lu
Always read instructions.
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!
- CIRCUIT BREAKERS
ABB Contactor A16-30-10 600V 50Hz
A16 contactors are mainly used for controlling 3-phase motors and generally for controlling power circuits up to 690 V AC or 220 V DC. The contactors can also be used for many other applications such as isolation, capacitor switching, lighting. The A… series 1-stack 3-pole contactors are of the block type design.SKU: ABB2
- Electro, FLUORESENT TUBES, LIGHT BULBS, LIGHTING
Philips Fluorescent Tube 36w 4ft Tube
Philips Fluorescent tubes offer long life and quality, energy efficient task lighting in a broad range of colors and sizes to fit almost any lighting need. Philips innovation has reduced the mercury level without sacrificing life or performance. Average life: 10000 hours Base: G13 2 pin Shape: linear Length: 600mm Wattage: 36 watt Lamp type: T8 Energy label: A Lumens: 1350 Colour temperature: 4000K Colour appearance: cool daylight Triphosphor tubes for high quality tubesSKU: 146
APC SMART UPS 1000VA
APC Back-UPS 1000VA, 230V, AVR, IEC Sockets
Battery Backup & Surge Protector for Electronics and Computers
Includes : User Manual
1. Cold-start capable: Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
2. Energy meter: Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
3. Green mode: Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
4. High online efficiency: Reduces utlility costs, generates less heat.
5. Intuitive LCD interface: Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
6. Predictive replace battery date: Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
7. Pure sine wave output on battery: Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
8. Single switched outlet group: Single outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
9. SmartSlot: Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
10. Temperature-compensated battery charging: Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
1. Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown: Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
2. Automatic self-test: Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
3. Intelligent battery management: Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
4. Disconnected battery notification: Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
5. Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
6. Temperature-compensated battery charging: Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
7. Power conditioning: Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
1. Adjustable voltage-transfer points: Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
2. Adjustable voltage sensitivity: Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.SKU: APC1000