This GE Long Last Energy Saving Spiral Bulb offers excellent light quality for up to 15 years (approximately 15,000 hours). Smaller than a traditional incandescent light bulb, making it a compact and discreet Energy Saving solution that will save you up to 80percent in energy consumption. 12 Watts equivalent to a 58W standard bulb. Energy Rating A. 715 Lumen. E27 Edison Screw.
General Electric GE Long Last Energy Saving Spiral Light Bulb E27 ES 12W/715lu
Always read instructions.
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!
- GEAR SWITCHES
ABB Gear Switch 400A TPN
With ABB’s change-over switches, people and equipment are safe
Easy and flexible installation
Depending on the size, the switch can be mounted in different positions, on the panel door or DIN rail. Snap-on accessories and connections are available.
• IP65 rated (not suitable for external installation) Steel Enclosure
• Powder coated textured finish (RAL 7035)
• All switches are supplied with fuses and removable gland plates
• All 3 pole switches include detachable neutral link (OT160 solid link)
• Hinged lid complete with lock
• Switch Fuses are internally rated IP20 on incoming terminals up to 63A
• Pad lockable pistol grip handle as standard • Switch Fuses 100A are supplied with incoming terminal shrouds not fitted to allow customer connectionsSKU: ABB315
- Electro, ENERGY SAVING BULBS, LIGHT BULBS, LIGHTING
Philips Genie B22 (Pin) 14W Energy Saving Bulb
Enjoy super savings for 10 years with Philips’ smallest energy saving stick. This little energy saver will pay for itself within the first year and continue to reduce your bills for subsequent years after. Its small size makes it versatile enough to fit into any fitting where you need extra bright light in the home. It has a high energy efficiency rating (European energy efficiency labelling class A).SKU: 768