1 x 72W Max E27/ES. IP Rating: IP20. Bathroom Zone: Zone 3. Class: Class II – Double Insulated. Driver Required: No. Dimmable: Yes. Switched: No.
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!
- DISTRIBUTION BOARDS, DISTRIBUTION BOARDS, Electro
6way Single Phase Eaton-MEM Consumer Unit Distribution Board C/W MCbDISTRIBUTION BOARDS, DISTRIBUTION BOARDS, Electro
6way Single Phase Eaton-MEM Consumer Unit Distribution Board C/W MCb
Features These are most elegantly designed DBs, to suit the decor of homes Raised neutral link for easy wiring Spring loaded outer cover swings open by just pressing the lock as in case of Elegance series. Supplied with masking sheet to protect components from cement during plastering Supplied with neutral & earth link, top & bottom detachable platesSKU: 253
- CATRIDGE AND INKS
HP 826A Magenta Original LaserJet Toner Cartridge (CF313A)
HP 826 LaserJet Printing Supplies keep business productivity high. Produce standout business documents with glossy, photo-quality colour with HP ColorSphere technology. Avoid wasted time and supplies with reliable Original HP toner cartridges.
Produce standout business documents and marketing materials using Original HP toner cartridges with HP ColorSphere technology. Get consistent, print shop–quality results on a wide range of laser papers designed for professional office printing.
Help keep printing costs low while maintaining productivity. HP Color LaserJet toner cartridges deliver consistent, uninterrupted printing. Avoid wasted supplies and expensive delays with cartridges that are designed for exceptional reliability.
Track cartridge use with HP Web Jetadmin.1 Automatic seal removal makes installation quick and easy.
Original HP toner cartridges help you save energy and resources. Preinstalled cartridges mean less packaging waste and cartridges returned through HP Planet Partners are recycled responsibly2.
Page yield (color)
31,500 pagesSKU: HP826M
- ARMOURED CABLE, ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, Electro
35mm 4Core Amroured Cable|Per Meter (Nigerchin Cable and Wire)ARMOURED CABLE, ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, Electro
35mm 4Core Amroured Cable|Per Meter (Nigerchin Cable and Wire)
35mm 4 Core Armoured Cable is a variant of electrical cable that is commonly found within powered networks as well as supplying mains voltage to multiple powered devices etc. It is used in a wide variety of electrical applications but at this size, it is commonly found within industrial compounds such as power stations and building sites.
This cable is identified by the following method of construction;
– Plain Annealed Stranded Copper for the cores/conductors
– XLPE (Cross-Linked Polyethylene) for the insulation
– PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) for the sheathing and bedding
– Steel Wire for the armouring that protects the insulating layers beneath.
As well as a form of mechanical protection, therefore suitable for outdoor use and underground installations, the steel wire armour also acts a CPC (Circuit Protective Conductor), meaning it acts as a natural earth for the cable therefore an earth core or seperate length of earth cable is not required.
– No. of cores / size of cable – 4
– Approx overall diameter – 28.8mm
– Approx weight (m) – 2.3Kg
– Conductors – Plain Annealed Stranded Copper
– Insulation – Cross-Linked Polyethylene
– Bedding – Polyvinyl Chloride
– Armour / Protection – Steel Wire
– Sheath / Jacket – Polyvinyl Chloride
– Application – Used within large powered networks & for providing mains electricity to multiple powered devices.
– Voltage Rating – 600/1000VtSKU: 35mmnigerchin
- FLUORESCENT FITTINGS
Fluorescent Fitting Philip without lamps 4ft Twin
1. Effective, high-quality batten for a twin fluorescent lamp; suitable for both direct and indirect lighting applications
2. Integrated slim HF electronic ballast for compactness
3. Easy fixing to ceiling with baseplate on which all the electrical and mechanical components are mounted
4. Low Energy Consumptiom
5. Fluorescent Tube IncludedSKU: fitting2