GoodmanTM switches and sockets are the perfect stepping stone to success. Suitable for matching down-lamps and colorful lamps, our GoodmanTM switches and sockets are not only ideal for electrical fittings but they also add to the aesthetics of the room.
Goodman 1 Gang 2 Way Switch – Water Heater
1 gang 2 way on/off switch
Rated Power: (1 Gang)
Rated Voltate: 100V~250V
Easy to Install
Will Fit any Standard Light Switch Socket
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!
- ELECTRICAL FITTINGS, Electro, TRUNCKING
25x40mm Dignity PVC Trunking
The advantages of PVC Wire Duct:
1. Low cost, significant cost savings compared to standard traditional tray products.
2. Light in weight, wide range of sizes.
3. Fast heat dispersion.
4. Strong enough to withstand short circuits. Provides strength, rigidity without additional hardware.
5. Adapts to difficult architectural designs to accommodate changes in direction and elevation of cable runs.
6.Flexible, easy and fast installation. Design allows cable exit or entry at any point.
7. Cables can be secured to clamps or ties.
8.Various hardware accessories available to fix, support and install.
9. Safe smooth edge design to protect cable.
10.Easy for line check and cleaning , easy maintained.SKU: 409
- INDOOR LIGHTS
Osram GU10 Parathom
1. Ideal for economical spotlighting
2. Alternative to line-voltage halogen lamps
3. Very low energy consumption
4. Extremely long life
5. No UV and near-IR radiation in the light beam
6. Shockproof and vibration-proof thanks to LED technology
7. Efficient generation of white light
8. Professional thermal management
9. Not Dimmable
Areas of application
1. Spotlighting for accents
2. Display cabinets and shop windows
3. Retail outlets and exhibition rooms
4. Spotlighting heat-sensitive objectsSKU: GU1
- GEAR SWITCHES
Stanley Switch Gears – Side Handle 63Amp
Stanley Products always provides new technology for all industrial requirements, with excellent value for their investments. You can depend upon for matchless quality on all Stanley Products. Our new range products in sheet metal Side Handle Operating Switchgear are made as per industrial requirements with powder coating. This certificate of “Stanley” original products, issued with the assurance as the same has been manufactured in accordance with requirement of IEC-60947-3 (2005-06). Quality system, standards and mechanism has been tested satisfactory to the specific test as follows: 1. Dielectric Test 2. Mechanical Operation Test 3. High Voltage Test 4. Insulation Resistance Test 5. Temperature Rise Test 6. Mini Volt Drop Test STANLEY 63A Gear SwitchSKU: StanleyGear2
- GEAR SWITCHES
ABB Gear Switch 250A TPN
With ABB’s change-over switches, people and equipment are safe
Easy and flexible installation
Depending on the size, the switch can be mounted in different positions, on the panel door or DIN rail. Snap-on accessories and connections are available.
• IP65 rated (not suitable for external installation) Steel Enclosure
• Powder coated textured finish (RAL 7035)
• All switches are supplied with fuses and removable gland plates
• All 3 pole switches include detachable neutral link (OT160 solid link)
• Hinged lid complete with lock
• Switch Fuses are internally rated IP20 on incoming terminals up to 63A
• Pad lockable pistol grip handle as standard • Switch Fuses 100A are supplied with incoming terminal shrouds not fitted to allow customer connectionsSKU: ABB250