Halogen capsule bulbs. Energy D rating. Each bulb lasts up to 2000 hours. Starting time instant full brightness. Dimmer compatible. See pack for further details
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!
- GEAR SWITCHES
ABB Gear Switch 100A TPN
With ABB’s change-over switches, people and equipment are safe
Easy and flexible installation
Depending on the size, the switch can be mounted in different positions, on the panel door or DIN rail. Snap-on accessories and connections are available.
• IP65 rated (not suitable for external installation) Steel Enclosure
• Powder coated textured finish (RAL 7035)
• All switches are supplied with fuses and removable gland plates
• All 3 pole switches include detachable neutral link (OT160 solid link)
• Hinged lid complete with lock
• Switch Fuses are internally rated IP20 on incoming terminals up to 63A
• Pad lockable pistol grip handle as standard • Switch Fuses 100A are supplied with incoming terminal shrouds not fitted to allow customer connectionsSKU: ABB100
- Electro, INDOOR LIGHTS, LED LIGHTS, LIGHTING
OSRAM LED SubstiTUBE Value ST8V-0.6m-9W-865-EM 9W/6500K
Product family features
- T8 LED tube made of glass with G13 base
- Mercury-free and RoHS compliant
- Luminous efficacy: up to 86 lm/W
- Type of protection: IP20
Product family benefits
- High color homogeneity
- Energy savings of up to 68 % compared to conventional 1,500 mm T8 fluorescent lamp
- Instant flickerfree starting
Areas of application
- Corridors, stairways, parking garages
- Cooling and storage rooms
- Domestic applications
- General illumination within ambient temperatures from –20…+45 °C
Equipment / Accessories
- Suitable for operation on magnetic control gear
When used to replace a T8 fluorescent lamp the total energy efficiency and light distribution depends on the design of the lighting system.SKU: 12
- ACCESSORIES, ELECTRICAL FITTINGS, Electro
Philips S12 Starter per pack
Specifications: Voltage: 220-240V Wattage: 80W ~ 100W ~ 140W Usage: Choke Style Ballast; Fluorescent Tanning Lamp Size: 0.85 inch diameter x 1.5 inch length Technical Remarks: Most indor tanning bed lamp manufacturers recommend replacing starters every time you replace your tanning bed lamps. Lamps that are slow to come on or flicker are often a sign that a starter needs to be replaced.SKU: 246
- ARMOURED CABLE
240mm x 4 Core Armoured Cable (Nigerchin Cable and Wire)
240mm 4 Core Armoured Cable is a variant of steel wire armoured cable used for industrial electrical applications as well as being suitable for direct burial to carry mains electricity to various powered devices. It is also commonly found within powered networks such as within power stations and factories, etc.
This cable is commonly identified by the following construction; plain annealed stranded copper for the cores/conductors, polyvinyl chloride for the bedding and sheathing, cross-linked polyethylene for the insulation, with a steel wire armour protecting the layers beneath.
Although this cable is suitable for powering smaller, more domestic installations such as powering an outdoor shed or house as well as garden/water features, it is most commonly found within more industrial practices, as mentioned previously.
240mm 4 Core Armoured Cable is constructed from the following materials;
– Plain Annealed Stranded Copper for the cores
– Cross-Linked Polyethylene for the Insulation
– PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) for the bedding and sheathing
– Steel Wire for the armour protecting the insulating layers beneath.
– Voltage Rating: 600/1000VtSKU: 240mmnigerchin2
- ARMOURED CABLE, ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, Electro
35mm 4Core Amroured Cable|Per Meter (Nigerchin Cable and Wire)ARMOURED CABLE, ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, Electro
35mm 4Core Amroured Cable|Per Meter (Nigerchin Cable and Wire)
35mm 4 Core Armoured Cable is a variant of electrical cable that is commonly found within powered networks as well as supplying mains voltage to multiple powered devices etc. It is used in a wide variety of electrical applications but at this size, it is commonly found within industrial compounds such as power stations and building sites.
This cable is identified by the following method of construction;
– Plain Annealed Stranded Copper for the cores/conductors
– XLPE (Cross-Linked Polyethylene) for the insulation
– PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) for the sheathing and bedding
– Steel Wire for the armouring that protects the insulating layers beneath.
As well as a form of mechanical protection, therefore suitable for outdoor use and underground installations, the steel wire armour also acts a CPC (Circuit Protective Conductor), meaning it acts as a natural earth for the cable therefore an earth core or seperate length of earth cable is not required.
– No. of cores / size of cable – 4
– Approx overall diameter – 28.8mm
– Approx weight (m) – 2.3Kg
– Conductors – Plain Annealed Stranded Copper
– Insulation – Cross-Linked Polyethylene
– Bedding – Polyvinyl Chloride
– Armour / Protection – Steel Wire
– Sheath / Jacket – Polyvinyl Chloride
– Application – Used within large powered networks & for providing mains electricity to multiple powered devices.
– Voltage Rating – 600/1000VtSKU: 35mmnigerchin