Havells Rotary Changeover Switches find wide application in all general industries where individual system require safe and reliable transfer of power from main supply to standby supply and vise versa.
HAVELLS 200A ROTARY CHANGEOVER SWITCH
• Suitable for individual mounting, inner mounting holes and mounting brackets provided in enclosures.
• Sheet steel enclosure duly phosphatised and powder painted for longer life.
• Provision for door interlocking.
• Termination suitable for Aluminum cables, adequate knockouts provided in the enclosure for cable entry
630A, 63A, 400A, 200A,
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!
- ARMOURED CABLE
150mm x 4 Core S.W.A/P.V.C Armoured Cable (Nigerchin Cable and Wire)
150mm 4 Core Armoured Cable is a variant of steel wire armoured cable used for industrial electrical applications as well as being suitable for direct burial to carry mains electricity to various powered devices. It is also commonly found within powered networks such as within power stations and factories, etc.
This cable is commonly identified by the following construction; plain annealed stranded copper for the cores/conductors, polyvinyl chloride for the bedding and sheathing, cross-linked polyethylene for the insulation, with a steel wire armour protecting the layers beneath.
Although this cable is suitable for powering smaller, more domestic installations such as powering an outdoor shed or house as well as garden/water features, it is most commonly found within more industrial practices, as mentioned previously.SKU: 150mmnigerchin
20mm Plastic Glands
Product Name : Cable Gland; Model : M20 x 1.5;Degree of Protection : IP67 (Water Proof)
• Cable Range : 6-11mm / 0.23″- 0.43″; Thread O.D. : 20mm / 0.78”
• Thread Length : 10mm / 0.39”; Total Size : 25 x 35mm / 1″ x 1.4″ (D*H)
• Material : Plastic; Color : White
• Weight : 89g; Package Content : 10 x Cable GlandSKU: 1408