Havells Side Handle Changeover Switches find wide application in all general industries where individual system require safe and reliable transfer of power from main supply to standby supply and vise versa. Load Changeover Switches are supplied in Sheet Steel enclosure, side operated with three stable positions; I-O-II, (centre-off position). 400A, 630A, 63A, 800A, 100A, 200A, 32A
HAVELLS SIDE HANDLE CHANGEOVER SWITCH – 100A
An essential part of the electrical circuitry system at homes, offices or anywhere else, switchgear like circuit breakers, distribution boards, energy savers etc. are used for superior power distribution and power monitoring and control. The team of engineers at Havells have designed a premium range of switchgear which is an ideal example flawless machinery at affordable prices.
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!
- DISTRIBUTION BOARDS, DISTRIBUTION BOARDS, Electro
Powertec 8 Way 100A Three Phase(TPN) Distribution Board C/W MCBDISTRIBUTION BOARDS, DISTRIBUTION BOARDS, Electro
Powertec 8 Way 100A Three Phase(TPN) Distribution Board C/W MCB
Compact DBs which occupy minimum space
Raised neutral link for easy wiring
Suitable for surface & fush mounting
Detachable din bar with end stoppers for easy assembly of breakers
Supplied with fully shielded bus-bars
Level marks for providing indication for fitment in wall
Supplied with neutral & earth link, top & bottom detachable plates
Supplied with masking sheet to protect components from cement during plastering.SKU: 283
- WIRE CABLE TRAY & CABLE LADDER
Threaded Rod by 2.2mtrs
Threaded rod have a thread cut entirely along them. Cut sections of them can be used in the fabrication/installation of trapezes, or to hang other components. The rod itself can be supported with products such as drop-in anchors or other hangers.SKU: Threaded
APC SMART 3000VA UPS
APC Back-UPS 3000VA, 230V, AVR, IEC Sockets
Battery Backup & Surge Protector for Electronics and Computers
Includes : User Manual
1. Cold-start capable: Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
2. Energy meter: Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
3. Green mode: Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
4. High online efficiency: Reduces utlility costs, generates less heat.
5. Intuitive LCD interface: Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
6. Predictive replace battery date: Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
7. Pure sine wave output on battery: Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
8. Single switched outlet group: Single outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
9. SmartSlot: Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
10. Temperature-compensated battery charging: Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
1. Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown: Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
2. Automatic self-test: Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
3. Intelligent battery management: Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
4. Disconnected battery notification: Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
5. Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
6. Temperature-compensated battery charging: Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
7. Power conditioning: Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
1. Adjustable voltage-transfer points: Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
2. Adjustable voltage sensitivity: Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.SKU: APC3000