Havells Side Handle Changeover Switches find wide application in all general industries where individual system require safe and reliable transfer of power from main supply to standby supply and vise versa. Load Changeover Switches are supplied in Sheet Steel enclosure, side operated with three stable positions; I-O-II, (centre-off position)
HAVELLS SIDE HANDLE CHANGEOVER SWITCH – 200A
An essential part of the electrical circuitry system at homes, offices or anywhere else, switchgear like circuit breakers, distribution boards, energy savers etc. are used for superior power distribution and power monitoring and control. The team of engineers at Havells have designed a premium range of switchgear which is an ideal example flawless machinery at affordable prices.
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!
- CIRCUIT BREAKERS, DISTRIBUTION BOARDS, Electro
ABB MCB Switch 3 POLE
Trip Free mechanism10KA short circuit breaking capacity for B and C Low power consumption,thus cost effective and energy savingFinger safe terminal IP20 degree of protectionDual Terminal Facility15 Plate Arc chute for effective arc quenchingsilver graphite contacts for enhance lifeAccessories switchPerformance and safetyPositive contact indicatorReliability and continuity of serviceSuitable for both DESB and switch boardShort Circuit breaking capacity 3KA MCBProtection against overload and short Circuit breaking capacity 3KASKU: 284
Industrial Extension, 2.5mm x 40mtr – 3way – Brennenstuhl
– Ergonomic cable guide handle for perfect cable-management during winding
– With thermal cut-out protection against overheating or overload
– Safety Cut Out.
– Nominal current: 13 A.
– Suited for 40 meters of cable.
– Equipped with 3 sockets with self closing covers.
– Protection against overheating.
– Indicator light to prevent overheating.
– Voltage: 220 – 240V
– Made in GermanySKU: Extension1
- FLUORESCENT FITTINGS
Fluorescent Fitting Philip without lamps 4ft Single
1. Effective, high-quality batten for a single fluorescent lamp; suitable for both direct and indirect lighting applications
2. Integrated slim HF electronic ballast for compactness
3. Easy fixing to ceiling with baseplate on which all the electrical and mechanical components are mounted
4. Low Energy Consumptiom
5. Fluorescent Tube IncludedSKU: fitting1