Havells Side Handle Changeover Switches find wide application in all general industries where individual system require safe and reliable transfer of power from main supply to standby supply and vise versa. Load Changeover Switches are supplied in Sheet Steel enclosure, side operated with three stable positions; I-O-II, (centre-off position)
HAVELLS SIDE HANDLE CHANGEOVER SWITCH – 800A
An essential part of the electrical circuitry system at homes, offices or anywhere else, switchgear like circuit breakers, distribution boards, energy savers etc. are used for superior power distribution and power monitoring and control. The team of engineers at Havells have designed a premium range of changeover which is an ideal example flawless machinery at affordable prices.
Based on 0 reviews
- No ratings found yet!
ABB 1-Gang 15A Round Pin Switched Socket Outlet
15A, Stylish glossy finish, single (1 gang) socket, looks and operates efficiently just like any other standard wall socket, 8mm, 250V
Easy to install – fits into standard 1 gang back box,Compatible with all Lightwave RF products
Designed with the safety of the user as a top priority,made from Urea material,able to withstand high temperature
The double earthing to the ground capability ensures firm and positive grip, giving reliable indication of the contact position
Silver nickel contact tips lower contact resistance and prolong the lifespan of the switch
Clearly marked tunnel terminals which are angled and positioned for rear cable entry/with screws pointing in the same direction,/making installation quick and effortlessSKU: 1489
MK 3-GANG 2-WAY LIGHT SWITCH WHITE
Brand – MK
Colour – White
No. of Gangs – 3
No. of Ways – 2
Pack Size – 1
Parent Colour – White
Pieces in Pack/Case – 1
Product Type – Light Switch
Profile Type – Slim
Switches & Sockets Finish – Plastic
Switches & Sockets Product Type – Light Switch
Switches & Sockets Profile Type – Raised Slim
Total Product Weight – 0.075 kgSKU: 1481
Manrose 300mm (12inch) Extractor Fan
* Suitable for a variety of domestic and commercial applications, the Manrose WF300 range has been designed for window or wall mounting.
* Incorporating the latest ventilation technology and stylish design, these high performance extractor fans have an extract rate of 1100m3/hr, 306 litres per second.
* These high performance extractor fans are easy to install and are attractively styled in high gloss ABS thermoplastics for durability, ease of cleaning and maintenance and cover a wide variety of domestic and commercial applications including kitchens, utility rooms, pubs, restaurants, offices, shops and factories.
* The units are all manufactured using high impact ABS thermoplastics for strength and durability, aesthetics and easy cleaning.
* Power is provided by a four pole single phase induction motor with pre-oiled bearings, totally enclosed for protection against dust and dirt, for a long, maintenance-free life.SKU: Manrose12
- DISTRIBUTION BOARDS, DISTRIBUTION BOARDS, Electro
Eaton-MEM 12way Three Phase(TPN) Distribution Board C/W MCBDISTRIBUTION BOARDS, DISTRIBUTION BOARDS, Electro
Eaton-MEM 12way Three Phase(TPN) Distribution Board C/W MCB
Features Compact DBs which occupy minimum space Raised neutral link for easy wiring Suitable for surface & fush mounting Detachable din bar with end stoppers for easy assembly of breakers Supplied with fully shielded bus-bars Level marks for providing indication for fitment in wall Supplied with neutral & earth link, top & bottom detachable plates Supplied with masking sheet to protect components from cement during plasteringSKU: 262