- 5.00 rating from 1 review
Schneider Circuit Breakers, SCHNEIDER SECTIONS
Acti9 iC60N 3P 16A C Miniature Circuit breaker A9F44316Schneider Circuit Breakers, SCHNEIDER SECTIONS
Acti9 iC60N 3P 16A C Miniature Circuit breaker A9F44316
Main rangeActi 9 product nameDisbo iC60 product or component typeMiniature circuit-breaker device short nameIC60N poles description3P number of protected poles3 [In] rated current16 A network typeAC trip unit technologyThermal-magnetic curve codeC breaking capacity6000 A Icn at 415 V AC 50/60 Hz conforming to EN/IEC 60898-1
36 kA Icu at 12…133 V AC 50/60 Hz conforming to EN/IEC 60947-2
20 kA Icu at 220…240 V AC 50/60 Hz conforming to EN/IEC 60947-2
10 kA Icu at 380…415 V AC 50/60 Hz conforming to EN/IEC 60947-2
6 kA Icu at 440 V AC 50/60 Hz conforming to EN/IEC 60947-2
15 kA Icu at 100…133 V DC conforming to EN/IEC 60947-2
utilisation categoryCategory A conforming to EN/IEC 60947-2 Complementary network frequency50/60 Hz [Ue] rated operational voltage440 V AC 50/60 Hz magnetic tripping limit8 x In +/- 20 % [Ics] rated service breaking capacity27 kA 75 % conforming to EN/IEC 60947-2 – 12…133 V AC 50/60 Hz
15 kA 75 % conforming to EN/IEC 60947-2 – 220…240 V AC 50/60 Hz
7.5 kA 75 % conforming to EN/IEC 60947-2 – 380…415 V AC 50/60 Hz
4.5 kA 75 % conforming to EN/IEC 60947-2 – 440 V AC 50/60 Hz
6000 A 100 % conforming to EN/IEC 60898-1 – 415 V AC 50/60 Hz
15 kA 100 % conforming to EN/IEC 60947-2 – 100…133 V DC
limitation class3 conforming to EN/IEC 60947-2 [Ui] rated insulation voltage500 V AC 50/60 Hz [Uimp] rated impulse withstand voltage6 kV conforming to EN/IEC 60947-2 contact position indicatorYes control typeToggle local signallingTrip indicator mounting modeClip-on mounting supportRail 9 mm pitches6 height85 mm width54 mm depth78.5 mm net weight0.375 kg colourWhite mechanical durability20000 cycles electrical durability10000 cycles provision for padlockingPadlockable connections – terminalsSingle terminal (top or bottom) 1…25 mm² rigid
Single terminal (top or bottom) 1…16 mm² flexible
wire stripping length14 mm for top or bottom connection tightening torque2 N.m top or bottom earth-leakage protectionSeparate blockSKU: n/a
BETA 500KVA/11/0.415V COPPER/COPPER WINDING TRANSFORMER
Produced within a power range between 10 – 100.000 kVA , up to 170 kV high voltage level, three phase or single phase, oil immersed, ONAN, ONAF, OFWF, with Off-Load or On-Load Tap Changer, used both external and internal.
Dimensions of transformer conservator are determined and designed after several heat calculations of the oil stored in expansion tank and oil level changes by heat.
Being open to atmosphere, oil pressure changes continuously in Conservator Type Transformers due to thermal effects and exchange of air is dehumidified via air breather silicagel.SKU: n/a
Barliac 25mm x 1core PVC/PVC Unarmoured Cable
Armoured Cables are manufactured to BS-6346/IEC 60502 Standards. Typically, the construction of an aluminium or steel wire armoured cable comprises five components:
- Conductor: This is usually a plain stranded Copper Conductor.
- Insulation: Materials such as Poly-Vynyl Chloride (PVC) or Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) provide good temperature resistance and excellent dielectric strength providing enhanced electrical properties.
- Bedding: This is a layer to create a protective barrier between armour and insulation.
- Sheath: the constituent parts of the cable are held together by a sheath offering a further level of protection. Black Poly-Vinyl Chloride sheaths can be carbon-loaded for UV stability.
- Voltage: Voltage ratings of 600/1000V, 6.35/11kV and 19/33kV
HP COLOUR LASERJET ENTERPRISE M750N PRINTER
- This printer has been discontinued. Please shop for associated supplies.
- Print only
- Print speed letter: Up to 30 ppm (black and color)
- Prints up to 12×18″; 3 paper trays (standard)
- FCC Class A emissions – for use in commercial environments, not residential environments