PvC insulated flame retardant cables are fixed laid in the circuit with frequency 50Hz and voltage up to 0.6/1KV running from the main breaker panel or fuse box outlets to provide reliable, high-quality electrical current for your residential installations with our range of 100% pure copper wire from top brands like Nigerchin, Coleman, Kablemetal Our wires and cables with PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) sheathing are used also in a vast number of applications from fixed wiring to flexible installations and they are available in various core (single core, two core, three core),sizes(mm), colors and comes in full 100 metres/yards in length. We also have Fire Resistance(FR) and Fire Resistance Low Smoke cable (FRLS).
KABLEMETAL 1.5mm Single Core – Red
We offer other range of products across various categories and sub categories and our services are Procurement, installation and Management etc of electrical products, should you have any inquiry we are always here to do our best to promptly answer you.
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: Electric Mall
- 5.00 rating from 1 review
- ACCESSORIES, ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, SOLAR POWERED
Ritar 150AH Deep 12V AGM Deep Cycle Battery
Ritar Power Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) battery is a premium quality battery with wide application is critical power installations and offers long design life in float service. Ritar Power prides its RA series batteries as being designed with up-dated AGM valve regulated technology and made of high purity raw materials for high consistency and better performance battery.
Long design life
Low self-discharge rate
Good high rate discharge performance
Wide operation temperature range
Application: telecom systems, fire & alarm systems, emergency systems, power tools, medical equipment, UPS/EPS, solar inverters/controllers, etc.SKU: n/a
- INDOOR LIGHTS, LED LIGHTS, LIGHTING
2 x 36W LED with Emergency PHILIPS WT008C LED54/CWProduct Type:
Lamp Life (hrs): 30000
Total Luminous Flux (lm): 6000
Colour Rendering Index(Ra):RA80
Driver included: Yes
Color Temperature: 6500K
Luminous Flux (LUMEN): 6000K
Luminous efficacy: 100lm/watt
LED Emergency driver
This design-in guide describes the TrustSight LED Emergency kit developed for indoor lighting applications.
We advise you to consult our websites for the latest up-to-date information.
Typical applications are linear or point source type of luminaires applied in: offices, public buildings, industrial
and retail environments.SKU: n/a
- COMPUTING, LAPTOPS
HP 15 i3 1tb 4gb touch screen win10
- 7th Gen Intel Core i3-7020U processor, 2.3GHz base processor speed, 2 cores, 3MB cache
- Windows 10 Home
- 15.6-inch HD WLED Touch Screen Display
- 4GB DDR4 RAM | Storage: 1TB HDD, 5400 RPM | Intel HD Graphics 620
- Max battery life = up to 13 hours
- 1 HDMI, 2 USB 3.0, 1 USB 2.0, 1 Audio-output | With CD drive
- INDOOR LIGHTS, LED DRIVERS, LED LIGHTS, LIGHTING, MODULAR FITTING
Luceco UK SQUARE LUXPANEL 600mm X 600mm 4800K Neutral WhiteINDOOR LIGHTS, LED DRIVERS, LED LIGHTS, LIGHTING, MODULAR FITTING
Luceco UK SQUARE LUXPANEL 600mm X 600mm 4800K Neutral White
Slimline LED panel suitable for wide range of applications including offices, education and commercial spaces. Slimline design is ideal for low ceiling voids. Suitable for plasterboard or suspended ceiling systems. Plug and play driver and Luceco emergency pack compatible.
- 600 x 600 edgelit panel with white aluminum frame
- Precision aluminum frame with no visible corners
- Lumen outputs from 2800 to 4200 Lumens with efficacy up to 110Llm/W
- Recessed to suit 15 or 24mm exposed T bar Ceiling
- IP20: For Indoor Use
- Cool White
- White Aluminium Frame
- Polycarbonate Diffuser
- Up to 30,000 Hours Life
Light Output Ratio 100% Luminaire Efficacy 109.35 lm/W Light Distribution A40 ↓ 100.0% ↑ 0.0% CIE Flux Codes 47 78 95 100 101SKU: Luceco1-1
- CABLE AND CABLE MANAGEMENT, Electro, SINGLE CORE WIRE
KABLEMETAL 4mm Single Core – Red
We offer other range of products across various categories and sub categories and our services are Procurement, installation and Management etc of electrical products, should you have any inquiry we are always here to do our best to promptly answer you.SKU: 400
- ARMOURED CABLE
Berliac 16mm x 4core PVC/SWA/PVC Armoured Cable
Armoured Cables are manufactured to BS-6346/IEC 60502 Standards. Typically, the construction of an Aluminium or steel wire armoured cable comprises six components:
- Conductor: This is usually a plain stranded Copper Conductor.
- Insulation: Materials such as Poly-Vynyl Chloride (PVC) or Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) provide good temperature resistance and excellent dielectric strength providing enhanced electrical properties.
- Bedding: This is a layer to create a protective barrier between armour and insulation.
- Armour: A steel or aluminium armour provides mechanical protection to allow the cable to withstand the mechanical stresses to which it is exposed.
- Sheath: the constituent parts of the cable are held together by a sheath offering a further level of protection. Black Poly-Vinyl Chloride sheaths can be carbon-loaded for UV stability.
- Voltage: Voltage ratings of 600/1000V, 6.35/11kV and 19/33kV