KABLEMETAL 16mm Single Core – Red
We offer other range of products across various categories and sub categories and our services are Procurement, installation and Management etc of electrical products, should you have any inquiry we are always here to do our best to promptly answer you.
- Vendor: Electric Mall
- 5.00 rating from 1 review
- ACCESSORIES, ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL
Thermal Overload Relay – TA25DU4.0
- Extended Product Type: TA25DU-4.0
- Product ID: 1SAZ211201R1033
- EAN: 4013614216565
- Catalog Description: TA25DU-4.0 Thermal Overload Relay
- Long Description:
- The TA25DU-4.0 thermal overload relay is an economic electromechanical protection device for the main circuit. It offers reliable and fast protection for motors in the event of overload or phase failure. The device has trip class 10A. Further features are the temperature compensation, trip contact (NC), signal contact (NO), automatic- or manual reset selectable, trip-free mechanism, STOP- and Test function and a trip indication. The overload relays are connected directly to the block contactors. Single mounting kits are available as accessory.
- ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, FITTINGS, LED LIGHTS, OUTDOOR FITTINGS, OUTDOOR LIGHTS
Mureva lights, Floodlight 30W 4000K, IP44 IR Sensor 230V – Schneider ElectricELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, FITTINGS, LED LIGHTS, OUTDOOR FITTINGS, OUTDOOR LIGHTS
Mureva lights, Floodlight 30W 4000K, IP44 IR Sensor 230V – Schneider Electric
Main rangeMureva range of productMureva lights product nameFloodlight product or component typeLamp device applicationWare-houses and parking garages
Media device support
Stadiums and arenas
Complementary type of installationOutdoor Total system power30 W light sourceLED [Ue] rated operational voltage230 V AC power factor0.9 colour rendering indexRa=80 luminous flux3000 lm bulb lifespan50000 h colour temperature4000 K colourBlack provided equipmentSensor beam angle110 ° shapeRectangular height189.4 mm width201.4 mm depth26.5 mm net weight820 gSKU: n/a
- ACCESSORIES, ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, SOLAR POWERED
Ritar 150AH Deep 12V AGM Deep Cycle Battery
Ritar Power Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) battery is a premium quality battery with wide application is critical power installations and offers long design life in float service. Ritar Power prides its RA series batteries as being designed with up-dated AGM valve regulated technology and made of high purity raw materials for high consistency and better performance battery.
Long design life
Low self-discharge rate
Good high rate discharge performance
Wide operation temperature range
Application: telecom systems, fire & alarm systems, emergency systems, power tools, medical equipment, UPS/EPS, solar inverters/controllers, etc.SKU: n/a
- ARMOURED CABLE
Berliac 35mm x 4core PVC/SWA/PVC Armoured Cable
Armoured Cables are manufactured to BS-6346/IEC 60502 Standards. Typically, the construction of an Aluminium or steel wire armoured cable comprises six components:
- Conductor: This is usually a plain stranded Copper Conductor.
- Insulation: Materials such as Poly-Vynyl Chloride (PVC) or Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) provide good temperature resistance and excellent dielectric strength providing enhanced electrical properties.
- Bedding: This is a layer to create a protective barrier between armour and insulation.
- Armour: A steel or aluminium armour provides mechanical protection to allow the cable to withstand the mechanical stresses to which it is exposed.
- Sheath: the constituent parts of the cable are held together by a sheath offering a further level of protection. Black Poly-Vinyl Chloride sheaths can be carbon-loaded for UV stability.
- Voltage: Voltage ratings of 600/1000V, 6.35/11kV and 19/33kV