M/S. KSM Power Trading Company is incorporated as Industrial Trading House and is a group of professionals having vast experience of Trading and Marketing of various types of electrical goods.
KSM 100KVA/33/0.415V COPPER/COPPER WINDING TRANSFORMER
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!
- CATRIDGE AND INKS
HP 42A Black Original LaserJet Toner Cartridge (Q5942A)
Enjoy the legendary quality and reliability of HP LaserJet printing. HPs Smart Printing technology and advanced toner formula makes sharp, professional printing easy, reliable and an excellent value.1
Print in striking detail. See fine lines and sharp details in text and images when you use a microfine toner.
Better together. For ultimate speed and quality and maximum printer performance, use Original HP cartridges.
Work smart. HP Smart Printing technology makes automatic adjustments to optimize print quality and enhance reliability.1 Minimal user intervention saves time, improves productivity and lowers overall printing costs.
Color(s) of printing supplies
Page yield (black and white)
10,000 pagesSKU: HP42A
- SINGLE CORE WIRE
Copper Compression Cable Lugs Heavy Duty
Copper SC 16-10 – 10 Pcs
MANUFACTURED FROM PURE ELECTROLYTIC COPPER.
COPPER LUGS & CABLE TERMINALS FROM 2.5 TO 1000 MM2 WITH DIFFERENT STUD HOLE SIZES AS REQUIRED .
LEAD FREE ELECTRO TIN PLATED TO PREVENT ATMOSPHERIC CORROSION.
CABLE LUGS ARE FULLY ANNEALED TO GUARANTEE OPTIMUM DUCTILITY.
UL, CUL CERTIFIED PRODUCT.SKU: lug
- ARMOURED CABLE, ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, Electro
35mm 4Core Amroured Cable|Per Meter (Kablemetal Nexans Nigeria)ARMOURED CABLE, ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, Electro
35mm 4Core Amroured Cable|Per Meter (Kablemetal Nexans Nigeria)
35mm 4 Core Armoured Cable is a variant of electrical cable that is commonly found within powered networks as well as supplying mains voltage to multiple powered devices etc. It is used in a wide variety of electrical applications but at this size, it is commonly found within industrial compounds such as power stations and building sites.
This cable is identified by the following method of construction;
– Plain Annealed Stranded Copper for the cores/conductors
– XLPE (Cross-Linked Polyethylene) for the insulation
– PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) for the sheathing and bedding
– Steel Wire for the armouring that protects the insulating layers beneath.
As well as a form of mechanical protection, therefore suitable for outdoor use and underground installations, the steel wire armour also acts a CPC (Circuit Protective Conductor), meaning it acts as a natural earth for the cable therefore an earth core or seperate length of earth cable is not required.
– No. of cores / size of cable – 4
– Approx overall diameter – 28.8mm
– Approx weight (m) – 2.3Kg
– Conductors – Plain Annealed Stranded Copper
– Insulation – Cross-Linked Polyethylene
– Bedding – Polyvinyl Chloride
– Armour / Protection – Steel Wire
– Sheath / Jacket – Polyvinyl Chloride
– Application – Used within large powered networks & for providing mains electricity to multiple powered devices.
– Voltage Rating – 600/1000VtSKU: 310