T2 lamp holder with push bar, threaded. 0.5in threaded, T2 lamp holder with push bar switch. If in doubt consult a qualified electrician
Based on 0 reviews
- No ratings found yet!
Totek Home Decoration Surface Mounted 12W Led Downlight
-High lumens, High brightness.
-Longevity service with minimal maintenance
-Low power consumption, high intensity, low lumen attenuation.
-Optimized heat sink design to ensure a excellent heat dissipation system.
-Easy installation and ultra energy efficient, can directly replace incandescent/halogen lamp.
– One piece, easy installation
– Can be mounted on nearly any surface: wall or ceiling
– Optional rod pendant mounted
– Die-cast aluminum construction – light and sturdy
– Color temperatures 3000K/4000K/5700K available
– Compatible with AC voltage worldwide
– High efficacy LED, up to 91 lm/WSKU: 1508
70mm x 4Core Amroured Cable (Nigerchin Cable and Wire)
70mm 4 Core Armoured Cable is a size and type of steel wire armoured cable. Primarily found in large powered networks and underneath roadways supplying mains electricity to large buildings. It can also be found within the transport industry, specifically railways powering the trains and buildings located beside the tracks. Due to the size of this cable, it is perfectly suitable for large amounts of power running through it on a daily basis, 24 hours a day.
The best solution to this issue would be to buy a length of earth cable that matches the length of the Armoured Cable. This would negate the steel wire from being used as an earth, meaning it is a safer alternative.
70mm 4 Core Armoured Cable is constructed from the following materials;
– Plain Annealed Stranded Copper for the cores
– Cross-Linked Polyethylene for the Insulation
– PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) for the bedding and sheathing
– Steel Wire for the armour protecting the insulating layers beneath.
No. of cores / size of cable – 4
Approx overall diameter – 36.8mm
Approx weight (m) – 4.23Kg
Conductors – Plain Annealed Stranded Copper
Insulation – Cross-Linked Polyethylene
Bedding – Polyvinyl Chloride
Armour / Protection – Steel Wire
Sheath / Jacket – Polyvinyl Chloride
Colour – Black
Application – Primarily found in large powered networks as well as buried underneath roads supplying mains electricity to large buildings etc.
Voltage Rating – 600/1000VtSKU: 70mmnigerchin