Electromagnetic ballast for high pressure sodium (HS) and metal halide (HI) lamps 400W and 4,45/4,20 A. Cross section: 84×65 mm
Built-in type. EEI=A2
Available with or without thermal protection.
Available with pulse system ignitor terminal.
Vacuum impregnated for a better thermal and noise performance, providing higher insulation level.
Based on the highest quality raw materials and fully automated production, it provides:
- Very high efficiency (EEI=A2).
- Narrow impedance tolerances, with individual current setting.
- Very high insulation level.
- High reliability with an expected lifetime over 10 years at tw=130ºC.
- ENEC, CE certification.
- Design and production in Spain.
It can be produced in a wide variety of voltages (220V, 230V, 220-240V, 230-240V, 277V, 208-220-240V…) and frequencies (50Hz, 60Hz, 50-60Hz)