- Lasts 20 times longer than Standard Bulbs
- Uses 80% less energy than Standard Bulbs
- Non – Flickering
- Excellent Heat Radiation Efficiency
- Customized exterior for stronger body
- Perfect choice for Exhibition stands, Hotels, Bars, C
LED COB SPOTLIGHT – 6W – GU10 – PLASTIC – 6000K (VT-1860) V-TAC
Based on 0 reviews
There are no reviews yet.
- No ratings found yet!
40 x 25mm PVC Trunking
* N450.00 (per length)
The advantages of PVC Wire Duct:
1. Low cost, significant cost savings compared to standard traditional tray products.
2. Light in weight, wide range of sizes.
3. Fast heat dispersion.
4. Strong enough to withstand short circuits. Provides strength, rigidity without additional hardware.
5. Adapts to difficult architectural designs to accommodate changes in direction and elevation of cable runs.
6.Flexible, easy and fast installation. Design allows cable exit or entry at any point.
7. Cables can be secured to clamps or ties.
8.Various hardware accessories available to fix, support and install.
9. Safe smooth edge design to protect cable.
10.Easy for line check and cleaning , easy maintained.SKU: 1497
BLUEGATE 1530VA UPS
The Blue Gate UPS range is in wide use and rated high by consumers as a reliable brand in the Nigerian market. Its high performance rating has made the Bluegate UPS a choice option whether for office or home power backup applications.
Line interactive design with higher efficiency
Fully digitized microprocessor control
High perfroamnce SMD technology
Wide input voltage & frequency range
Boost & buck AVR
3 LED indicators for monitoring
Lightening & surge protection
Short circuit & overload protection
Energy saving function with UPS green mode
Automatically charging in UPS off mode
Automatically self-detection when start-up
Auto restart while AC recovery
Intelligent battery management
RJ45, USB (optional)SKU: 1530VA
6mm x 4Core Armoured Cable (Kablemetal Nexans Nigeria)
Suitable for under and over-ground usage alike, 6mm 4 Core Armoured Cable is a dust and waterproof variant of electrical cable that is commonly found within powered networks and supplying mains electricity to a large variety of devices, both domestic and industrial.
This particular type of cable is constructed using Plain Annealed Stranded Copper for the conductors, XLPE (Cross-Linked Polyethylene) for the insulation, PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) for the bedding and sheathing and Steel Wire for the armouring.
Not only does the Steel Wire Armour provide a method of mechanical protection, meaning it is suitable for installation into highly-corrosive environments, the armour also provides a form of CPC (Circuit Protective Conductor) meaning it can be used as an earth for the cable. This means that an earth core/cable is not required although it is still recommended as an extra safety measure.
No. of cores / size of cable – 4
Approx overall diameter – 18.7mm
Approx weight (m) – 0.75Kg
Conductors – Plain Annealed Stranded Copper
Insulation – Cross-Linked Polyethylene (XLPE)
Bedding – PVC
Armour / Protection – Steel Wire
Sheath / Jacket – PVC
Colour – Black
Application – Primarily found within powered networks and providing mains electricity to powered devices.
Voltage Rating – 600/1000VtSKU: 1517
Industrial Extension, 2.5mm x 40mtr – 3way – Brennenstuhl
– Ergonomic cable guide handle for perfect cable-management during winding
– With thermal cut-out protection against overheating or overload
– Safety Cut Out.
– Nominal current: 13 A.
– Suited for 40 meters of cable.
– Equipped with 3 sockets with self closing covers.
– Protection against overheating.
– Indicator light to prevent overheating.
– Voltage: 220 – 240V
– Made in GermanySKU: Extension1
Be the first to review “LED COB SPOTLIGHT – 6W – GU10 – PLASTIC – 6000K (VT-1860) V-TAC”