- ✔ Perfect replacement for an up to 140W fluorescent fixture. Energy saving high quality LED SMD Floodlight will significantly reduce your energy bills
- ✔ UL Listed – the quality is confirmed with major US certificates
- ✔ Suitable for wet locations and can be used in a wide temperature range (-40 -+122 F)
- ✔ 50,000 hour lifetime, no maintenance required – just install it and enjoy bright, consistent light for many years. 5 year warranty; 20W; 4000K; 1600Lm; Voltage Range 100-277V
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!
- ARMOURED CABLE
16mm x 4 Core Amroured Cable (Kablemetal Nexans Nigeria)
16mm 4 Core Armoured Cable is a variant of electrical cable that has a cross-sectional diameter of 16mm as well as a Live and Neutral core within the cable itself.
The construction of this cable is commonly identified by the plain annealed stranded copper used for the conductors/cores, cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) for the insulation, PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) for both the bedding and sheathing and steel wire for the armour protecting the insulating layers beneath.
The steel wire armour also provides a form of mechanical protection, which means that it has higher pulling loads making it suitable for being dispensed from large cable drums. As well as providing mechnical protection, it also ensures that the cable can withstand highly corrosive environments such as being installed underground as well as being attached to outdoor walls and structures using Cable Cleats.
16mm 4 Core Armoured Cable is found in a wide range of industries across the globe. Some examples of the most common ones are:-
– The transport industry
– Railway industry
– Underneath roads carrying mains electricity to buildings
– Cable Ducting within warehouses.
No. of cores / size of cable – 4
Approx overall diameter – 23.6mm
Approx weight (m) – 1.3Kg
Conductors – Plain Annealed Stranded Copper
Insulation – Cross-Linked Polyethylene (XLPE)
Armour / Protection – Steel Wire
Sheath / Jacket – PVC
Colour – Black
Application – Primarily found within powered networks and providing mains electricity to powered devices.
Voltage Rating: 600/1000SKU: 1519
- GEAR SWITCHES
HAVELLS 800A ROTARY CHANGEOVER SWITCH
• Suitable for individual mounting, inner mounting holes and mounting brackets provided in enclosures.
• Sheet steel enclosure duly phosphatised and powder painted for longer life.
• Provision for door interlocking.
• Termination suitable for Aluminum cables, adequate knockouts provided in the enclosure for cable entry
630A, 63A, 400A, 200A,SKU: 1572
APC SMART UPS 1000VA
APC Back-UPS 1000VA, 230V, AVR, IEC Sockets
Battery Backup & Surge Protector for Electronics and Computers
Includes : User Manual
1. Cold-start capable: Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
2. Energy meter: Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
3. Green mode: Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
4. High online efficiency: Reduces utlility costs, generates less heat.
5. Intuitive LCD interface: Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
6. Predictive replace battery date: Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
7. Pure sine wave output on battery: Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
8. Single switched outlet group: Single outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
9. SmartSlot: Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
10. Temperature-compensated battery charging: Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
1. Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown: Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
2. Automatic self-test: Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
3. Intelligent battery management: Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
4. Disconnected battery notification: Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
5. Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
6. Temperature-compensated battery charging: Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
7. Power conditioning: Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
1. Adjustable voltage-transfer points: Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
2. Adjustable voltage sensitivity: Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.SKU: APC1000