- Perfect replacement for an up to 140W fluorescent fixture. Energy saving high quality LED SMD Floodlight will significantly reduce your energy bills
- ✔ UL Listed – the quality is confirmed with major US certificates
- ✔ Suitable for wet locations and can be used in a wide temperature range (-40 -+122 F)
- ✔ 50,000 hour lifetime, no maintenance required – just install it and enjoy bright, consistent light for many years. 5 year warranty; 20W; 4000K; 1600Lm; Voltage Range 100-277V
Based on 0 reviews
50mm PVC Pipe (3mtrs) – 32 inches
The heavy duty PVC ensures a strong construction for all applications and can withstand chemical and temperature fluctuations without leaking, cracking, or breaking. Simple, easy to use replacement.
– High quality UV Stabilised plastic
– Heavy duty PN9 pressure rating
– Smooth interior walls result in high flow
– Chemical resistant
– Easy to install
– Suits 50mm pipeSKU: 50mm1
CABLE AND CABLE MANAGEMENT, Electro, SINGLE CORE WIRE
Cutix 16mm Single Core Copper Wire Black
Our cables with PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) sheathing are used in a vast number of applications from fixed wiring to flexible installations and they are available in various sizes, colours and number of conductors.SKU: 338-1b
70mm x 4Core Armoured Cable – Coleman
Suitable for under and over-ground usage alike, 70mm 4 Core Armoured Cable is a dust and waterproof variant of electrical cable that is commonly found within powered networks and supplying mains electricity to a large variety of devices, both domestic and industrial.
This particular type of cable is constructed using Plain Annealed Stranded Copper for the conductors, XLPE (Cross-Linked Polyethylene) for the insulation, PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) for the bedding and sheathing and Steel Wire for the armouring.
Not only does the Steel Wire Armour provide a method of mechanical protection, meaning it is suitable for installation into highly-corrosive environments, the armour also provides a form of CPC (Circuit Protective Conductor) meaning it can be used as an earth for the cable. This means that an earth core/cable is not required although it is still recommended as an extra safety measure.
No. of cores / size of cable – 4
Conductors – Plain Annealed Stranded Copper
Insulation – Cross-Linked Polyethylene (XLPE)
Bedding – PVC
Armour / Protection – Steel Wire
Sheath / Jacket – PVC
Colour – Black
Application – Primarily found within powered networks and providing mains electricity to powered devices.
Voltage Rating – 600/1000VtSKU: coleman70mm
Havells Side Handle GearSwitch 32 Amp
An essential part of the electrical circuitry system at homes, offices or anywhere else, switchgear like circuit breakers, distribution boards, energy savers etc. are used for superior power distribution and power monitoring and control. The team of engineers at Havells have designed a premium range of switchgear which is an ideal example flawless machinery at affordable prices.SKU: HG6