- ✔ Perfect replacement for an up to 140W fluorescent fixture. Energy saving high quality LED SMD Floodlight will significantly reduce your energy bills
- ✔ UL Listed – the quality is confirmed with major US certificates
- ✔ Suitable for wet locations and can be used in a wide temperature range (-40 -+122 F)
- ✔ 50,000 hour lifetime, no maintenance required – just install it and enjoy bright, consistent light for many years. 5 year warranty; 20W; 4000K; 1600Lm; Voltage Range 100-277V
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!
- GEAR SWITCHES
ABB Gear Switch 630A TPN
With ABB’s change-over switches, people and equipment are safe
Easy and flexible installation
Depending on the size, the switch can be mounted in different positions, on the panel door or DIN rail. Snap-on accessories and connections are available.
• IP65 rated (not suitable for external installation) Steel Enclosure
• Powder coated textured finish (RAL 7035)
• All switches are supplied with fuses and removable gland plates
• All 3 pole switches include detachable neutral link (OT160 solid link)
• Hinged lid complete with lock
• Switch Fuses are internally rated IP20 on incoming terminals up to 63A
• Pad lockable pistol grip handle as standard • Switch Fuses 100A are supplied with incoming terminal shrouds not fitted to allow customer connectionsSKU: ABB630
- CABLE AND CABLE MANAGEMENT, Electro, SINGLE CORE WIRE
NigerChin 6mm Single Core Copper Wire – Black
We offer other range of products across various categories and sub categories and our services are Procurement, installation and Management etc of electrical products, should you have any inquiry we are always here to do our best to promptly answer you.SKU: Nigerchin1
APC Back-UPS 1400VA, 230V, AVR, IEC Sockets
Battery Backup & Surge Protector for Electronics and Computers
Includes : User Manual
1. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment.
2. Telephone dataline surge protection: Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges traveling on telephone lines.
3. USB connection: Use your PC to access additional power protection and management features for your UPS via a USB Port.
4. LED status display: Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
5. Audible alarms: Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
6. Battery-protected and surge-only outlets: Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
7. Safety-agency approved: Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
8. Battery and surge protected outlets: Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges and spikes.
9. Surge only outlets: Protect secondary electronics from surges and spikes without reducing battery power used to run primary electronics during an outage.SKU: APC1400