- Vendor: Electric Mall
- 5.00 rating from 1 review
- SOCKETS & SWITCHES, SWITCHES
Lisse – Plate Switch – 2 gang 2 way – 10AX Mocha Bronze with Black interiorSOCKETS & SWITCHES, SWITCHES
Lisse – Plate Switch – 2 gang 2 way – 10AX Mocha Bronze with Black interior
Main rangeLisse aesthetic nameScrewless deco product or component typePlate switch device presentationComplete product colour tintCover plate: mocha bronze
quantity per setSet of 10 Complementary switch function2-way control typeRocker number of gangs2 gangs device mountingWall mounted rated current10 AX at 230 V AC fixing modeConcealed screws connections – terminalsScrew terminals materialStainless steel surface finishMatt type of packingBox height87 mm width87 mm depth25 mm net weight0.122 kg Environment standardsBS EN 60669-1 IP degree of protectionIP20 Packing Units Unit Type of Package 1PCE Number of Units in Package 11 Package 1 Weight155 g Package 1 Height3.3 cm Package 1 width9.2 cm Package 1 Length9.3 cm Offer Sustainability EU RoHS DirectiveCompliant
EU RoHS Declaration
Mercury freeYes RoHS exemption information China RoHS RegulationChina RoHS declaration
Product out of China RoHS scope. Substance declaration for your informationSKU: n/a
- ARMOURED CABLE
Barliac 150mm x 1core PVC/PVC Unarmoured Cable
Armoured Cables are manufactured to BS-6346/IEC 60502 Standards. Typically, the construction of an aluminium or steel wire armoured cable comprises five components:
- Conductor: This is usually a plain stranded Copper Conductor.
- Insulation: Materials such as Poly-Vynyl Chloride (PVC) or Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) provide good temperature resistance and excellent dielectric strength providing enhanced electrical properties.
- Bedding: This is a layer to create a protective barrier between armour and insulation.
- Sheath: the constituent parts of the cable are held together by a sheath offering a further level of protection. Black Poly-Vinyl Chloride sheaths can be carbon-loaded for UV stability.
- Voltage: Voltage ratings of 600/1000V, 6.35/11kV and 19/33kV
- COOKER UNIT, SOCKETS & SWITCHES
BG 45A DP Cooker Control Unit with 13A Socket and Power Indicators
- Double Pole switches manufactured to BS EN 60669-1
- Cooker Control Units manufactured to BS4177
- Minimum mounting box depth 47mm
- L&N terminal capacity 4 x 4.0mm², 3 x 6.0mm² & 1 x 16.0mm²
- E terminal capacity 3 x 4.00mm², 6 x 6.0mm² & 1 x 16.0mm²
- FLEXIBLE WIRE
Berliac Flat 1.5mm x 2core PVC
This is used for domestic wiring and installations. Can be installed in fixed installations in dry or damp premises clipped to surface, on trays or in free air where the risk of mechanical damage would not be an issue. Suitable for laying in conduit or trunking where mechanical protection is required.
Conductors: Solid or stranded plain annealed copper wire (class 1 or class 2) to BS, EN 60228.
Voltage rating (U0/U) 300/500V
Conductor temp 70°C
Min, bending radius 4 x overall diameter of cable.SKU: n/a