- Vendor: Electric Mall
- 5.00 rating from 1 review
- COMPUTING, LAPTOPS
HP 15 i3 1tb 4gb touch screen win10
- 7th Gen Intel Core i3-7020U processor, 2.3GHz base processor speed, 2 cores, 3MB cache
- Windows 10 Home
- 15.6-inch HD WLED Touch Screen Display
- 4GB DDR4 RAM | Storage: 1TB HDD, 5400 RPM | Intel HD Graphics 620
- Max battery life = up to 13 hours
- 1 HDMI, 2 USB 3.0, 1 USB 2.0, 1 Audio-output | With CD drive
- ARMOURED CABLE
Berliac 240mm x 4core PVC/SWA/PVC Armoured Cable
Armoured Cables are manufactured to BS-6346/IEC 60502 Standards. Typically, the construction of an Aluminium or steel wire armoured cable comprises six components:
- Conductor: This is usually a plain stranded Copper Conductor.
- Insulation: Materials such as Poly-Vynyl Chloride (PVC) or Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) provide good temperature resistance and excellent dielectric strength providing enhanced electrical properties.
- Bedding: This is a layer to create a protective barrier between armour and insulation.
- Armour: A steel or aluminium armour provides mechanical protection to allow the cable to withstand the mechanical stresses to which it is exposed.
- Sheath: the constituent parts of the cable are held together by a sheath offering a further level of protection. Black Poly-Vinyl Chloride sheaths can be carbon-loaded for UV stability.
- Voltage: Voltage ratings of 600/1000V, 6.35/11kV and 19/33kV
- FLAT CABLES
Berliac Flat 2.5mm x 3core PVC
This is used for domestic wiring and installations. Can be installed in fixed installations in dry or damp premises clipped to surface, on trays or in free air where the risk of mechanical damage would not be an issue. Suitable for laying in conduit or trunking where mechanical protection is required.
Conductors: Solid or stranded plain annealed copper wire (class 1 or class 2) to BS, EN 60228.
Voltage rating (U0/U) 300/500V
Conductor temp 70°C
Min, bending radius 4 x overall diameter of cable.SKU: n/a
- ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, Electro, RECLINE CABLES
Cometstar Nigeria Cable NAY 4 X 35.0MM
The construction and material are determined by three main factors:
• Working voltage, determining the thickness of the insulation;
• Current-carrying capacity, determining the cross-sectional size of the conductor(s);
• Environmental conditions such as temperature, water, chemical or sunlight exposure, and mechanical impact, determining the form and composition of the outer cable jacketSKU: Cometstar Nigeria Cable NAY 4 X 35.0MM