LED Street Light SAMSUNG Chip 200W Grey Body 6000K
- Perfect replacement for traditional lights
- Saves 80% Electricity cost, Better Efficiency, Longer Lifespan
- Dedicated IP65 Sealed Optical Cavities
- Optically Optimized Glass Lenses
- Uniformity in Light Distribution – Maximizes Efficiency
- Fully Operational in Extreme Weather up to -20º Celsius
- Low maintenance & Low Power consumption
- Reduced CO² emissions
- Outdoor areas – streets, cross roads, tunnels, car parks, industrial facilities etc.
- Vendor: Electric Mall
- 5.00 rating from 1 review
- ACCESSORIES, ELECTRICAL FITTINGS, Electro, SOCKETS & SWITCHES, SURGE PROTECTOR
Sollatek AVS30 UK BrandACCESSORIES, ELECTRICAL FITTINGS, Electro, SOCKETS & SWITCHES, SURGE PROTECTOR
Sollatek AVS30 UK Brand
AVS30Over & Under Voltage Protection for Whole Buildings, Air Conditioners, Freezers, Fridges & Coolers
- High voltage
- Low voltage
- Powerbacks surges
- Loss Of Neutral (LoN)
- Air conditioners
- Large fridge/freezers
- Whole office
- Complete circuits
- Max power: 30 amps
Wait time: User adjustable from 10 seconds and 10 minutesSKU: 858
- ACCESSORIES, ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL
Xpelair 4inches Window Mounted Extractor Fan
Suitable for both single and double glazed windows
Feature a pullcord for easy on/off operation.
Shutters can be set partially open to provide background trickle ventilation
Motor isolated when the cover is removed
Brilliant white interior and brown exterior grille
Quick release front cover and impeller
Auto shutter model has a thermo actuator opening/closing operation which is ideal for use with a remote humidistat. Actuator time delay 30s on opening, 3min. on closing
230 Vac mains powered.SKU: Xpelair 90800AW Window Mounted Extractor Fan-1-1
- DISTRIBUTION BOARDS, DISTRIBUTION BOARDS
Easy9 distribution board – 1P – 100A – 8 ways – fixed
Main rangeEasy9 product or component typeEnclosure enclosure typeDistribution enclosure provided equipment1 x washer
4 x screws
Removable front cover
Complementary enclosure mountingSurface
Nb of horizontal rows1 number of plates3 for plain plate network number of phasesSingle phase number of ways8 ways type of railDIN cable entry6 knock-outs Type of doorPlain door [In] rated current100 A enclosure materialPowder coated steel width362 mm outside: height232 mm outside: depth90 mm outside: colourGrey (RAL 7035)SKU: n/a
- SINGLE CORE WIRE
Doncaster Cables 16mm Single Core – Red
Manufactured to BS 6004:2012 Table 3
Annealed Stranded Copper Conductor / PVC Insulated / PVC Sheathed. 300/500V
Designed for use in light industrial and domestic wiring. These cables are particularly suited for installation as meter tails and are intended for fixed installation in dry or damp premises.
These cables can be installed in conduit, in cable trunking and in cable ducting. Or where there is deemed little risk of mechanical damage these cables can be clipped direct, on cable tray, embedded or in free air. These cables are not intended to be laid underground.
Harmonisation Code Nominal Cross Sectional Area of Conductor (mm2) Nominal Stranding of Conductor (mm) Nominal Radial Thickness of insulation (mm) Nominal Radial Thickness of sheath (mm) Overall Diameter Lower Limit (mm) Overall Diameter Upper Limit (mm) Approximate Weight(kg/km) National Type 1.0 1 / 1.13 0.6 0.8 3.8 4.5 26 National Type 1.5 1 / 1.38 0.7 0.8 4.2 4.9 35 National Type 2.5 1 / 1.78 0.8 0.8 4.8 5.8 55 National Type 4.0 7 / 0.85 0.8 0.9 5.4 6.8 75 National Type 6.0 7 / 1.04 0.8 0.9 6.0 7.4 95 National Type 10.0 7 / 1.35 1.0 0.9 7.2 8.8 155 National Type 16.0 7 / 1.70 1.0 1.0 8.4 10.5 225 National Type 25.0 7 / 2.14 1.2 1.1 10.0 12.5 340 National Type 35.0 7 / 2.52 1.2 1.1 11.0 13.5 445SKU: n/a
- ARMOURED CABLE
Berliac 300mm x 4core PVC/SWA/PVC Armoured Cable
Armoured Cables are manufactured to BS-6346/IEC 60502 Standards. Typically, the construction of an Aluminium or steel wire armoured cable comprises six components:
- Conductor: This is usually a plain stranded Copper Conductor.
- Insulation: Materials such as Poly-Vynyl Chloride (PVC) or Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) provide good temperature resistance and excellent dielectric strength providing enhanced electrical properties.
- Bedding: This is a layer to create a protective barrier between armour and insulation.
- Armour: A steel or aluminium armour provides mechanical protection to allow the cable to withstand the mechanical stresses to which it is exposed.
- Sheath: the constituent parts of the cable are held together by a sheath offering a further level of protection. Black Poly-Vinyl Chloride sheaths can be carbon-loaded for UV stability.
- Voltage: Voltage ratings of 600/1000V, 6.35/11kV and 19/33kV