2 way, 1 gang light switch. For your safety, this product must be installed in accordance with local Building Regulations. If in any doubt, or where required by the law, consult a competent person who is registered with an electrical self certification scheme. Further information is available online or from your Local Authority. Light switch 2 way 1 gang. If in doubt consult a qualified electrician.
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!
- ELECTRICAL FITTINGS, Electro, TRUNCKING
25x40mm Dignity PVC Trunking
The advantages of PVC Wire Duct:
1. Low cost, significant cost savings compared to standard traditional tray products.
2. Light in weight, wide range of sizes.
3. Fast heat dispersion.
4. Strong enough to withstand short circuits. Provides strength, rigidity without additional hardware.
5. Adapts to difficult architectural designs to accommodate changes in direction and elevation of cable runs.
6.Flexible, easy and fast installation. Design allows cable exit or entry at any point.
7. Cables can be secured to clamps or ties.
8.Various hardware accessories available to fix, support and install.
9. Safe smooth edge design to protect cable.
10.Easy for line check and cleaning , easy maintained.SKU: 409
- CHANGEOVER SWITCHES
Standard 630Amps Changeover Switch
DMC terminal blocks are provided for cable termination having excellent mechanical, thermal and dielectric properties.
Side Handle Operation.
The enclosure is made of sheet steel suitable for individual mounting.
Terminals suitable for both Al. & Cu conductors.
Adequate knockouts provided for entry of cables.
Door interlocking facility provided.
mounting holes for switch ratings upto 320A and mounting brackets
for switch rating of 400A and above.SKU: Standard630
- CHANDELIER LIGHT, Electro, HOME&OFFICE LIGHTING, LIGHTING
Marie Therese Chandelier Black 3 Arm
-For your safety, this product must be installed in accordance with local Building Regulations. If in any doubt, or where required by law, consult a competent person who is registered with an electrical self-certification scheme. Further information is available online or from your local authority-SKU: 220