Lisse – Plate Switch – 1 gang 2 way – 10AX Stainless Steel with White Interior
|product or component type|
Cover plate: stainless steel
|quantity per set|
Set of 1
|number of gangs|
10 AX at 230 V AC
|connections – terminals|
|type of packing|
BS EN 60669-1
|IP degree of protection|
|Package 1 Weight|
|Package 1 Height|
|Package 1 width|
|Package 1 Length|
- Vendor: Electric Mall
- 5.00 rating from 1 review
- ACCESSORIES, ELECTRICAL FITTINGS, SOCKETS, SOCKETS & SWITCHES
BG ELECTRICAL 855RCD 13A RCD FUSED CONNECTION UNITACCESSORIES, ELECTRICAL FITTINGS, SOCKETS, SOCKETS & SWITCHES
BG ELECTRICAL 855RCD 13A RCD FUSED CONNECTION UNIT
BG Electrical 855RCD 13A RCD Fused Connection Unit
- Maximum load 3120 watts 240V AC
- 30 mA trip speed 40 ms
- Latching type
- Terminal capacity 3 x 2.5mm², 2 x 4.0mm² & 1 x 6.0mm²
- Manufactured to BS 7288:1990
- 855RCD – Minimum mounting box depth 35mm
- 10mm Spacer provded for shallow boxes
- CABLE AND CABLE MANAGEMENT, Electro, SINGLE CORE WIRE
KABLEMETAL 6mm Single Core – Red
We offer other range of products across various categories and sub categories and our services are Procurement, installation and Management etc of electrical products, should you have any inquiry we are always here to do our best to promptly answer you.SKU: n/a
- ARMOURED CABLE
Berliac 70mm x 4core PVC/SWA/PVC Armoured Cable
Armoured Cables are manufactured to BS-6346/IEC 60502 Standards. Typically, the construction of an Aluminium or steel wire armoured cable comprises six components:
- Conductor: This is usually a plain stranded Copper Conductor.
- Insulation: Materials such as Poly-Vynyl Chloride (PVC) or Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) provide good temperature resistance and excellent dielectric strength providing enhanced electrical properties.
- Bedding: This is a layer to create a protective barrier between armour and insulation.
- Armour: A steel or aluminium armour provides mechanical protection to allow the cable to withstand the mechanical stresses to which it is exposed.
- Sheath: the constituent parts of the cable are held together by a sheath offering a further level of protection. Black Poly-Vinyl Chloride sheaths can be carbon-loaded for UV stability.
- Voltage: Voltage ratings of 600/1000V, 6.35/11kV and 19/33kV