Eaton’s Moulded Accessory Range is manufactured in a robust, high quality thermoplastic. The range offers a comprehensive selection of solutions that combine reliability and durability with quick and simple installation. Designed with colour matching and aesthetics in mind, the range boasts an appealing front plate design. This enables easy side-by-side mounting of switches and sockets. Screw caps are provided to conceal fixing screws to give a clean finish.
Based on 0 reviews
ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, Electro, WIRE CABLE TRAY & CABLE LADDER
150mm x 50mm Foreign Wire Merge Cable Tray By 3 MeterELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, Electro, WIRE CABLE TRAY & CABLE LADDER
150mm x 50mm Foreign Wire Merge Cable Tray By 3 Meter
Cable tray are the most common solution for supporting and routing of cables in an installation.
For this reason, cable tray are available in a variety of sizes and standards, in order to cover the
wide range of applications.
Embedded perforations for :
– extra load capacity
– better aeration
– better stability
– better condensation drainage
Alternative perforations for :
– better fixation on the supports
– very useful for cable fixation
-Standard finish GalvanizedSKU: LOC150
APC 1500 SMART UPS
APC Back-UPS 1400VA, 230V, AVR, IEC Sockets
Battery Backup & Surge Protector for Electronics and Computers
Includes : User Manual
1. Cold-start capable: Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
2. Energy meter: Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
3. Green mode: Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
4. High online efficiency: Reduces utlility costs, generates less heat.
5. Intuitive LCD interface: Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
6. Predictive replace battery date: Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
7. Pure sine wave output on battery: Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
8. Single switched outlet group: Single outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
9. SmartSlot: Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
10. Temperature-compensated battery charging: Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
1. Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown: Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
2. Automatic self-test: Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
3. Intelligent battery management: Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
4. Disconnected battery notification: Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
5. Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
6. Temperature-compensated battery charging: Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
7. Power conditioning: Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
1. Adjustable voltage-transfer points: Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
2. Adjustable voltage sensitivity: Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.SKU: APC1500
6mm x 4 Core S.W.A/P.V.C Armoured Cable (Nigerchin WIRE AND CABLE)
NIGERCHIN was incorporated in 1970 as the pioneer manufacturer of electric cables and conductors in Nigeria.
A partnership with Canada Wire and Cable International (CWI), then, a Canadian company with over 75 years experience in cable designed, engineering and manufacture, gave Nigerchin relevant technology, experience and facilities for product and manpower development.
Over time, Nigerchin has built on this foundation, competency for upgrading, producing and certifying quality products that meet international requirements in the electrical power industry and installations.
4mm 4 Core Armoured Cable is a form of electrical cable that has the ability to supply mains electrical power to devices and networks. The cable also has more domestic uses such as being used to supply mains electricity to devices such as outdoor buildings, for example, garden sheds or out-houses, as well as being suitable for outdoor lighting circuits such as patio and decking lights.
The cable construction is identified by plain annealed stranded copper being used for the conductors/cores, PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) being used for the bedding and sheathing, cross-linked polyethylene being used for the insulation and steel wire being used for the armour.
Due to the steel wire armour that is within the cable protecting the insulating layers beneath, it is also used to give the cable higher pulling loads, meaning it can take the strain of being dispensed from cable drums when delivered to a building/construction site etc. The steel wire armour can also be used as a CPC (Circuit Protective Conductor) or ‘natural earth’ meaning that the armour itself will earth the cable.
No. of cores / size of cable – 6
Approx overall diameter – 16.4mm
Approx weight (m) – 0.54Kg
Conductors – Plain Annealed Stranded Copper
Insulation – Cross-Linked Polyethylene (XLPE)
Bedding – PVC
Armour / Protection – Steel Wire
Sheath / Jacket – PVC
Colour – Black
Application – Primarily found within powered networks and providing mains electricity to powered devices.
Voltage Rating: 600/1000VtSKU: 6mm nigeerchin