PvC insulated flame retardant cables are fixed laid in the circuit with frequency 50Hz and voltage up to 0.6/1KV running from the main breaker panel or fuse box outlets to provide reliable, high-quality electrical current for your residential installations with our range of 100% pure copper wire from top brands like Nigerchin
NigerChin 2.5mm Single Core Copper Wire – Black
We offer other range of products across various categories and sub categories and our services are Procurement, installation and Management etc of electrical products, should you have any inquiry we are always here to do our best to promptly answer you.
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!
- ARMOURED CABLE
2.5mm x 4Core Armoured Cable (Nigerchin WIRE AND CABLE)
NIGERCHIN was incorporated in 1970 as the pioneer manufacturer of electric cables and conductors in Nigeria.
A partnership with Canada Wire and Cable International (CWI), then, a Canadian company with over 75 years experience in cable designed, engineering and manufacture, gave Nigerchin relevant technology, experience and facilities for product and manpower development.
Over time, Nigerchin has built on this foundation, competency for upgrading, producing and certifying quality products that meet international requirements in the electrical power industry and installations.
2.5mm 4 Core Armoured Cable is commonly found supplying mains voltage electricity to powered devices and networks. For example, it could be used to power outdoor buildings such as garden sheds or workshops as well as garden features such as jacuzzi/hot tubs.
The cable contains a steel wire armour, meaning it provides a mechanical protection for the insulating layers underneath. This also enables the cable to have higher pulling loads, making it perfectly suitable for dispensing from a cable drum on a building site, etc.
It’s construction is commonly identified by the plain annealed stranded copper for the cores, the PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) for the bedding and sheathing, armour made from steel wire and XLPE (Cross-Linked Polyethylene) for the insulation.
The Steel Wire can also be used as a CPC (Circuit Protective Conductor), meaning the armour can be used an earth for the cable. This means that even though the cable has an earth core, it is still protected, meaning it abides by all health and safety regulations.
No. of cores / size of cable – 4
Approx overall diameter – 15.3mm
Approx weight (m) – 0.43Kg
Conductors – Plain Annealed Stranded Copper
Insulation – Cross-Linked Polyethylene (XLPE)
Bedding – PVC
Armour / Protection – Steel Wire
Sheath / Jacket – PVC
Colour – Black
Application – Primarily found within powered networks and providing mains electricity to powered devices.
Voltage Rating: – 600/1000VtSKU: 2.5mm nigerchin
ABB 1-Gang 15A Round Pin Switched Socket Outlet
15A, Stylish glossy finish, single (1 gang) socket, looks and operates efficiently just like any other standard wall socket, 8mm, 250V
Easy to install – fits into standard 1 gang back box,Compatible with all Lightwave RF products
Designed with the safety of the user as a top priority,made from Urea material,able to withstand high temperature
The double earthing to the ground capability ensures firm and positive grip, giving reliable indication of the contact position
Silver nickel contact tips lower contact resistance and prolong the lifespan of the switch
Clearly marked tunnel terminals which are angled and positioned for rear cable entry/with screws pointing in the same direction,/making installation quick and effortlessSKU: 1489
APC SMART UPS 2200VA
APC Back-UPS 2200VA, 230V, AVR, IEC Sockets
Battery Backup & Surge Protector for Electronics and Computers
Includes : User Manual
1. Cold-start capable: Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
2. Energy meter: Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
3. Green mode: Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
4. High online efficiency: Reduces utlility costs, generates less heat.
5. Intuitive LCD interface: Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
6. Predictive replace battery date: Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
7. Pure sine wave output on battery: Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
8. Single switched outlet group: Single outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
9. SmartSlot: Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
10. Temperature-compensated battery charging: Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
1. Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown: Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
2. Automatic self-test: Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
3. Intelligent battery management: Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
4. Disconnected battery notification: Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
5. Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
6. Temperature-compensated battery charging: Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
7. Power conditioning: Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
1. Adjustable voltage-transfer points: Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
2. Adjustable voltage sensitivity: Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.SKU: APC2200