Philip Highbay BY239P LED200/CW PSU 200watt
|Beam angle of light source|
|Light source color|
865 cool daylight
|Light source replaceable|
|Number of gear units|
Power supply unit
|Optical cover/lens type|
Polycarbonate bowl/cover foggy
|Luminaire light beam spread|
Cable 0.3 m without plug
Operating and Electrical
220 to 240 V
50 to 60 Hz
|Initial CLO power consumption|
- Vendor: Electric Mall
- 5.00 rating from 1 review
- SOLAR POWERED
Solar Panel PS380W Poly
Poly solar panel
Polycrystalline solar panels are also referred to as “multi-crystalline,” or many-crystal silicon. Because there are many crystals in each cell, there is to less freedom for the electrons to move. As a result, polycrystalline solar panels have lower efficiency ratings than monocrystalline panels.
We are a world-wide famous manufacturer in solar panel.We are aiming at providing affordable green energy for all.Try and change your lifestyle,you deserve it.
10 years warrantySKU: n/a
- ARMOURED CABLE
Berliac 120mm x 4core PVC/SWA/PVC Armoured Cable
Armoured Cables are manufactured to BS-6346/IEC 60502 Standards. Typically, the construction of an Aluminium or steel wire armoured cable comprises six components:
- Conductor: This is usually a plain stranded Copper Conductor.
- Insulation: Materials such as Poly-Vynyl Chloride (PVC) or Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) provide good temperature resistance and excellent dielectric strength providing enhanced electrical properties.
- Bedding: This is a layer to create a protective barrier between armour and insulation.
- Armour: A steel or aluminium armour provides mechanical protection to allow the cable to withstand the mechanical stresses to which it is exposed.
- Sheath: the constituent parts of the cable are held together by a sheath offering a further level of protection. Black Poly-Vinyl Chloride sheaths can be carbon-loaded for UV stability.
- Voltage: Voltage ratings of 600/1000V, 6.35/11kV and 19/33kV
- ACCESSORIES, ELECTRICAL FITTINGS, SOCKETS, SOCKETS & SWITCHES
BG ELECTRICAL 855RCD 13A RCD FUSED CONNECTION UNITACCESSORIES, ELECTRICAL FITTINGS, SOCKETS, SOCKETS & SWITCHES
BG ELECTRICAL 855RCD 13A RCD FUSED CONNECTION UNIT
BG Electrical 855RCD 13A RCD Fused Connection Unit
- Maximum load 3120 watts 240V AC
- 30 mA trip speed 40 ms
- Latching type
- Terminal capacity 3 x 2.5mm², 2 x 4.0mm² & 1 x 6.0mm²
- Manufactured to BS 7288:1990
- 855RCD – Minimum mounting box depth 35mm
- 10mm Spacer provded for shallow boxes