PHILIP LED FLOODLIGHT BVP175 LED142/CW 150W WB GREY CE
BVP175 LED142/CW 150W WB GREY CE
LED module 14250 lm
The SmartBright LED Floodlight is a versatile floodlight engineered to deliver
significant energy savings, an ideal solution for diverse floodlighting applications.
The product is also designed to meet relevant performance and safety
standards,offering you reliable and long-lasting performance.
- Vendor: Electric Mall
- 5.00 rating from 1 review
- ELECTRICAL FITTINGS, ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, LED LIGHTS, OUTDOOR FITTINGS, OUTDOOR LIGHTS
Mureva lights, Floodlight 30W 4000K, IP44 IR Sensor 230V – Schneider ElectricELECTRICAL FITTINGS, ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, LED LIGHTS, OUTDOOR FITTINGS, OUTDOOR LIGHTS
Mureva lights, Floodlight 30W 4000K, IP44 IR Sensor 230V – Schneider Electric
Main rangeMureva range of productMureva lights product nameFloodlight product or component typeLamp device applicationWare-houses and parking garages
Media device support
Stadiums and arenas
Complementary type of installationOutdoor Total system power30 W light sourceLED [Ue] rated operational voltage230 V AC power factor0.9 colour rendering indexRa=80 luminous flux3000 lm bulb lifespan50000 h colour temperature4000 K colourBlack provided equipmentSensor beam angle110 ° shapeRectangular height189.4 mm width201.4 mm depth26.5 mm net weight820 gSKU: n/a
- FLEXIBLE WIRE
Berliac 1mm x 3core PVC/PVC flexible cable
This has a high conductivity bunched plain annealed flexible copper conductors, insulated in a parallel configuration with a flexible grade PVC and a colour stripe on each core for polarity indication. Specification for our flexible cables conforms to BS 7919/IEC – 60502 at voltage rating 300V/500V.SKU: n/a
- ARMOURED CABLE
Barliac 35mm x 1core PVC/PVC Unarmoured Cable
Armoured Cables are manufactured to BS-6346/IEC 60502 Standards. Typically, the construction of an aluminium or steel wire armoured cable comprises five components:
- Conductor: This is usually a plain stranded Copper Conductor.
- Insulation: Materials such as Poly-Vynyl Chloride (PVC) or Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) provide good temperature resistance and excellent dielectric strength providing enhanced electrical properties.
- Bedding: This is a layer to create a protective barrier between armour and insulation.
- Sheath: the constituent parts of the cable are held together by a sheath offering a further level of protection. Black Poly-Vinyl Chloride sheaths can be carbon-loaded for UV stability.
- Voltage: Voltage ratings of 600/1000V, 6.35/11kV and 19/33kV
- FLAT CABLES
Berliac Flat 1.5mm+Earth x 2core PVC
This is used for domestic wiring and installations. Can be installed in fixed installations in dry or damp premises clipped to surface, on trays or in free air where the risk of mechanical damage would not be an issue. Suitable for laying in conduit or trunking where mechanical protection is required.
Conductors: Solid or stranded plain annealed copper wire (class 1 or class 2) to BS, EN 60228.
Voltage rating (U0/U) 300/500V
Conductor temp 70°C
Min, bending radius 4 x overall diameter of cable.SKU: n/a