PHILIP LED FLOODLIGHT BVP176 LED190/CW 200W WB GREY CE
BVP176 LED190/CW 200W WB GREY CE
LED module 19000 lm
The SmartBright LED Floodlight is a versatile floodlight engineered to deliver
significant energy savings, an ideal solution for diverse floodlighting applications.
The product is also designed to meet relevant performance and safety
standards,offering you reliable and long-lasting performance.
- Vendor: Electric Mall
- 5.00 rating from 1 review
- ACCESSORIES, ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL
Xpelair 6inches Window Mounted Extractor Fan
Suitable for both single and double glazed windows
Feature a pullcord for easy on/off operation.
Shutters can be set partially open to provide background trickle ventilation
Motor isolated when the cover is removed
Brilliant white interior and brown exterior grille
Quick release front cover and impeller
Auto shutter model has a thermo actuator opening/closing operation which is ideal for use with a remote humidistat. Actuator time delay 30s on opening, 3min. on closing
230 Vac mains powered.SKU: Xpelair 90800AW Window Mounted Extractor Fan-1
- COMPUTING, LAPTOPS
HP NOTEBOOK 15 8TH GENERATION INTEL CORE I3 FREEDOS 1C4J4EAProduct number1C4J4EAProduct nameHP Notebook – 15-da0155niaMicroprocessorIntel® Core™ i3-8130U (2.2 GHz base frequency, up to 3.4 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 4 MB L3 cache, 2 cores)Memory, standard4 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)Video graphicsIntel® UHD Graphics 620Hard drive500 GB 5400 rpm SATAOptical driveDVD-WriterDisplay39.6 cm (15.6″) diagonal HD SVA anti-glare WLED-backlit, 220 nits, 45% NTSC (1366 x 768)Wireless connectivityRealtek RTL8821CE 802.11b/g/n/ac (1×1) and Bluetooth® 4.2 ComboNetwork interfaceIntegrated 10/100/1000 GbE LANExpansion slots1 multi-format SD media card readerExternal ports2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 (Data transfer only); 1 USB 2.0; 1 HDMI 1.4b; 1 RJ-45; 1 headphone/microphone comboMinimum dimensions (W x D x H)37.6 x 24.6 x 2.25 cmWeight2.04 kgPower supply type45 W Smart AC power adapterBattery type3-cell, 41 Wh Li-ionBattery life mixed usageUp to 13 hours and 15 minutesVideo Playback Battery lifeUp to 11 hours and 15 minutesWebcamCamera with integrated digital microphoneAudio featuresDual speakersSKU: n/a
- ARMOURED CABLE
Berliac 95mm x 4core PVC/SWA/PVC Armoured Cable
Armoured Cables are manufactured to BS-6346/IEC 60502 Standards. Typically, the construction of an Aluminium or steel wire armoured cable comprises six components:
- Conductor: This is usually a plain stranded Copper Conductor.
- Insulation: Materials such as Poly-Vynyl Chloride (PVC) or Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) provide good temperature resistance and excellent dielectric strength providing enhanced electrical properties.
- Bedding: This is a layer to create a protective barrier between armour and insulation.
- Armour: A steel or aluminium armour provides mechanical protection to allow the cable to withstand the mechanical stresses to which it is exposed.
- Sheath: the constituent parts of the cable are held together by a sheath offering a further level of protection. Black Poly-Vinyl Chloride sheaths can be carbon-loaded for UV stability.
- Voltage: Voltage ratings of 600/1000V, 6.35/11kV and 19/33kV