Philips Fluorescent tubes offer long life and quality, energy efficient task lighting in a broad range of colors and sizes to fit almost any lighting need. Philips innovation has reduced the mercury level without sacrificing life or performance.
Philips Fluorescent LED 2ft Tube
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: Electric Mall
- 5.00 rating from 1 review
MEKSAN Transformer 1000kVA 33/415kV
Meksan Transformer manufacture distribution and power transformer from 50 kVA up to 50 MVA. Our products are produced in accordance with the TS 267 and the IEC60076 standards. Our production is documented with the TSE (Türkish Standard Institue) standards confortmity, ISO 9001:2000 quality system and ISO 14001 environmental management system certificates.SKU: n/a
- ARMOURED CABLE
Berliac 6mm x 4core PVC/SWA/PVC Armoured Cable
Armoured Cables are manufactured to BS-6346/IEC 60502 Standards. Typically, the construction of an Aluminium or steel wire armoured cable comprises six components:
- Conductor: This is usually a plain stranded Copper Conductor.
- Insulation: Materials such as Poly-Vynyl Chloride (PVC) or Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) provide good temperature resistance and excellent dielectric strength providing enhanced electrical properties.
- Bedding: This is a layer to create a protective barrier between armour and insulation.
- Armour: A steel or aluminium armour provides mechanical protection to allow the cable to withstand the mechanical stresses to which it is exposed.
- Sheath: the constituent parts of the cable are held together by a sheath offering a further level of protection. Black Poly-Vinyl Chloride sheaths can be carbon-loaded for UV stability.
- Voltage: Voltage ratings of 600/1000V, 6.35/11kV and 19/33kV