Philips S12 Starters for use in indoor tanning beds using fluorescent lamps. The Philips S12 starter is a replacement for the older K11 & K12 starters.
Philips S12 Starter per pack
Specifications: Voltage: 220-240V Wattage: 80W ~ 100W ~ 140W Usage: Choke Style Ballast; Fluorescent Tanning Lamp Size: 0.85 inch diameter x 1.5 inch length Technical Remarks: Most indor tanning bed lamp manufacturers recommend replacing starters every time you replace your tanning bed lamps. Lamps that are slow to come on or flicker are often a sign that a starter needs to be replaced.
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!
- SOLAR POWERED
Solar Panel 250W
• Module Type: YL250P-29b Dimension: 1640*990*35/30mm,
• Weight: 18kg Package: 2PCS in Carton
• Application Class: A
• Rated Max Power: 250W(+-3%)
• Rated Voltage: 30.0V Open Circuit Voltage: 37.5V
• Rated Current: 8.33A Short Circuit Current: 9.08A
• Max. Series Fuse: 15A Max System Voltage: 600V
• Please see the serial number on the frontside of module
• Fire Resistance Rating: Class CSKU: 1542
- Electro, LED LIGHTS, LIGHTING, OUTDOOR LIGHTS
90W Artemis Series Flood Light
■ Aluminum alloy, high corrosion resistance and weather-resistance ■ Built-in chimney effect thermal management system with self-cleaning effect and reliable performance. ■ Patented removable-module design for power variation. ■ Mounting bracket with marker for angle adjustmentSKU: 23
- CABLE AND CABLE MANAGEMENT, Electro, SINGLE CORE WIRE
Cutix 6mm Single Core Copper Wire
Our cables with PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) sheathing are used in a vast number of applications from fixed wiring to flexible installations and they are available in various sizes, colours and number of conductors.SKU: Cutix6m
APC 700 VA UPS
APC Back-UPS 700VA, 230V, AVR, IEC Sockets
Battery Backup & Surge Protector for Electronics and Computers
Includes : User Manual
1. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment.
2. Telephone dataline surge protection: Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges traveling on telephone lines.
3. USB connection: Use your PC to access additional power protection and management features for your UPS via a USB Port.
4. LED status display: Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
5. Audible alarms: Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
6. Battery-protected and surge-only outlets: Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
7. Safety-agency approved: Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
8. Battery and surge protected outlets: Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges and spikes.
9. Surge only outlets: Protect secondary electronics from surges and spikes without reducing battery power used to run primary electronics during an outage.SKU: APC700