Ritar 150AH Deep 12V AGM Deep Cycle Battery
Ritar Power Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) battery is a premium quality battery with wide application is critical power installations and offers long design life in float service. Ritar Power prides its RA series batteries as being designed with up-dated AGM valve regulated technology and made of high purity raw materials for high consistency and better performance battery.
Long design life
Low self-discharge rate
Good high rate discharge performance
Wide operation temperature range
Application: telecom systems, fire & alarm systems, emergency systems, power tools, medical equipment, UPS/EPS, solar inverters/controllers, etc.
- Vendor: Electric Mall
- 5.00 rating from 1 review
- ARMOURED CABLE
Berliac 6mm x 4core PVC/SWA/PVC Armoured Cable
Armoured Cables are manufactured to BS-6346/IEC 60502 Standards. Typically, the construction of an Aluminium or steel wire armoured cable comprises six components:
- Conductor: This is usually a plain stranded Copper Conductor.
- Insulation: Materials such as Poly-Vynyl Chloride (PVC) or Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) provide good temperature resistance and excellent dielectric strength providing enhanced electrical properties.
- Bedding: This is a layer to create a protective barrier between armour and insulation.
- Armour: A steel or aluminium armour provides mechanical protection to allow the cable to withstand the mechanical stresses to which it is exposed.
- Sheath: the constituent parts of the cable are held together by a sheath offering a further level of protection. Black Poly-Vinyl Chloride sheaths can be carbon-loaded for UV stability.
- Voltage: Voltage ratings of 600/1000V, 6.35/11kV and 19/33kV
- FLEXIBLE WIRE
Berliac 1mm x 2core PVC/PVC flexible cable
This has a high conductivity bunched plain annealed flexible copper conductors, insulated in a parallel configuration with a flexible grade PVC and a colour stripe on each core for polarity indication. Specification for our flexible cables conforms to BS 7919/IEC – 60502 at voltage rating 300V/500V.SKU: n/a
- DISTRIBUTION BOARDS, DISTRIBUTION BOARDS
Easy9 distribution board – 3P – 125A – 24 ways- straight with fixlinkDISTRIBUTION BOARDS, DISTRIBUTION BOARDS
Easy9 distribution board – 3P – 125A – 24 ways- straight with fixlink
Main rangeEasy9 product or component typeEnclosure enclosure typeDistribution enclosure provided equipment1 x washer
4 x screws
Removable front cover
Prefabricated flexible connection
Adjustable pan assembly
Provision for incomer
Complementary enclosure mountingFlush
number of plates6 for plain plate network number of phasesThree phase number of ways24 ways type of railDIN cable entry11 knock-outs Type of doorPlain door [In] rated current125 A enclosure materialPowder coated steel width470 mm outside: height633 mm outside: depth105 mm outside: colourGrey (RAL 7035) Environment standardsIEC 61439-3
product certificationsASTA IP degree of protectionIP40 conforming to IEC 60529 (closed door) IK degree of protectionIK08 conforming to IEC 62262 ambient air temperature for operation50 °CSKU: n/a