Schneider Electric develops connected technologies and solutions to manage energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. The Group invests in R&D in order to sustain innovation and differentiation, with a strong commitment to sustainable development.
Schneider Electric 13A 2Gang Switched Socket
Schneider Electric offers light switches and outlets that suit all interiors and exteriors. Be it beautifully crafted switches made from natural materials, ambient dimmer switches, or weatherproof sockets that can withstand extreme conditions, all solutions deliver convenience, connectivity, control, and safety to your home environment. * Switch function – 2-way * Number of gangs – 2 gang * Device mounting – Flush * Rated current – 13A (250V AC, 50/60 Hz) * Cover frame colour – White
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!
- INDOOR LIGHTS
Osram LED GU10 5.3Watt – 350LM 2700K Warm White
1. Ideal for economical spotlighting
2. Alternative to line-voltage halogen lamps
3. Very low energy consumption
4. Extremely long life
5. No UV and near-IR radiation in the light beam
6. Shockproof and vibration-proof thanks to LED technology
7. Efficient generation of white light
8. Professional thermal management
9. Not Dimmable
Areas of application
1. Spotlighting for accents
2. Display cabinets and shop windows
3. Retail outlets and exhibition rooms
4. Spotlighting heat-sensitive objectsSKU: GU2
Powertec 4 Way 100A Single Phase Consumer Units DB C/W MCB
These are most elegantly designed DBs, to suit the decor of homes
Raised neutral link for easy wiring
Spring loaded outer cover swings open by just pressing the lock as in case of Elegance series.
Supplied with masking sheet to protect components from cement during plastering
Supplied with neutral & earth link, top & bottom detachable plates.SKU: n/a
- ARMOURED CABLE, ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, Electro
35mm 4Core Amroured Cable|Per Meter (Kablemetal Nexans Nigeria)ARMOURED CABLE, ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL, Electro
35mm 4Core Amroured Cable|Per Meter (Kablemetal Nexans Nigeria)
35mm 4 Core Armoured Cable is a variant of electrical cable that is commonly found within powered networks as well as supplying mains voltage to multiple powered devices etc. It is used in a wide variety of electrical applications but at this size, it is commonly found within industrial compounds such as power stations and building sites.
This cable is identified by the following method of construction;
– Plain Annealed Stranded Copper for the cores/conductors
– XLPE (Cross-Linked Polyethylene) for the insulation
– PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) for the sheathing and bedding
– Steel Wire for the armouring that protects the insulating layers beneath.
As well as a form of mechanical protection, therefore suitable for outdoor use and underground installations, the steel wire armour also acts a CPC (Circuit Protective Conductor), meaning it acts as a natural earth for the cable therefore an earth core or seperate length of earth cable is not required.
– No. of cores / size of cable – 4
– Approx overall diameter – 28.8mm
– Approx weight (m) – 2.3Kg
– Conductors – Plain Annealed Stranded Copper
– Insulation – Cross-Linked Polyethylene
– Bedding – Polyvinyl Chloride
– Armour / Protection – Steel Wire
– Sheath / Jacket – Polyvinyl Chloride
– Application – Used within large powered networks & for providing mains electricity to multiple powered devices.
– Voltage Rating – 600/1000VtSKU: 310
- INDOOR LIGHTS
S-150-12 Power Supply Transformer for LED Strip Light (Output:DC12V 3.5A – 30A, Input:AC100V-220V)
Built-in EMI filter;
100% load burn-in test;
Wide input voltage range;
Accurate and stable output voltage;
Output over-voltage, over-current and output short circuit protection;
Low output ripple and noise;
MTBF> 50,000 hours;
Supply power to LED,suveillanc systems, and other electrical equipments which need direct current.SKU: PStrip01