Smart Power Socket, Double Switched 13A, White Moulded – Slim Profile BG
- Control and schedule power in the home or outside via touch, voice commands or App
- No expensive gateway hub unit, no expensive cloud costs, or subscriptions
- ‘BG Home’ App available to download from App Store or Google Play
- Set timer schedules, countdown function or random security options
- Compatible with Google Home, and Amazon Alexa for smart home integration
- Quick and easy set-up, with in-App support
- Individual socket control
- Socket retrofittable into 25mm boxes
- Vendor: Electric Mall
- 5.00 rating from 1 review
- ACCESSORIES, CIRCUIT BREAKERS, DISTRIBUTION BOARDS, ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL
Contactor AF400-30-11 100-250 1SFL577001R7011ACCESSORIES, CIRCUIT BREAKERS, DISTRIBUTION BOARDS, ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIAL
Contactor AF400-30-11 100-250 1SFL577001R7011
A 3-phase Contactor suitable for various applications such as Motor starting, Isolation, By-pass and Distribution application up to max 1000 V. Operated with wide control voltage range 100-250 V, AC/DC
- Products » Low Voltage Products and Systems » Control Products » Contactors » Block Contactors
- Parts & Services » Drives » Low voltage AC drives » Legacy AC drives » MoCon
- FLUORESENT TUBES, LED LIGHTS, LIGHTING
Philip LED SmartBright wide Waterproof batten WT008C 6000lm
SmartBright Wide Waterproof Reliable and Energy Efficient 6000lm Replace Conversional 2 x 58W
• Wider base for direct replacement of T8 battens
• Multiple knock-out options, large terminal and through wiring possible
• Ideal for indoor car parks, stair wells and industrial application
• 2 years warranty
Length – 1560mm
Width – 127mmSKU: n/a
- SINGLE CORE WIRE
Doncaster Cables 2.5mm Single Core – Red
Manufactured to BS 6004:2012 Table 3
Annealed Stranded Copper Conductor / PVC Insulated / PVC Sheathed. 300/500V
Designed for use in light industrial and domestic wiring. These cables are particularly suited for installation as meter tails and are intended for fixed installation in dry or damp premises.
These cables can be installed in conduit, in cable trunking and in cable ducting. Or where there is deemed little risk of mechanical damage these cables can be clipped direct, on cable tray, embedded or in free air. These cables are not intended to be laid underground.
Harmonisation Code Nominal Cross Sectional Area of Conductor (mm2) Nominal Stranding of Conductor (mm) Nominal Radial Thickness of insulation (mm) Nominal Radial Thickness of sheath (mm) Overall Diameter Lower Limit (mm) Overall Diameter Upper Limit (mm) Approximate Weight(kg/km) National Type 1.0 1 / 1.13 0.6 0.8 3.8 4.5 26 National Type 1.5 1 / 1.38 0.7 0.8 4.2 4.9 35 National Type 2.5 1 / 1.78 0.8 0.8 4.8 5.8 55 National Type 4.0 7 / 0.85 0.8 0.9 5.4 6.8 75 National Type 6.0 7 / 1.04 0.8 0.9 6.0 7.4 95 National Type 10.0 7 / 1.35 1.0 0.9 7.2 8.8 155 National Type 16.0 7 / 1.70 1.0 1.0 8.4 10.5 225 National Type 25.0 7 / 2.14 1.2 1.1 10.0 12.5 340 National Type 35.0 7 / 2.52 1.2 1.1 11.0 13.5 445SKU: n/a
- ARMOURED CABLE
Berliac 400mm x 1core PVC/PVC Unarmoured Cable
Armoured Cables are manufactured to BS-6346/IEC 60502 Standards. Typically, the construction of an aluminium or steel wire armoured cable comprises five components:
- Conductor: This is usually a plain stranded Copper Conductor.
- Insulation: Materials such as Poly-Vynyl Chloride (PVC) or Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) provide good temperature resistance and excellent dielectric strength providing enhanced electrical properties.
- Bedding: This is a layer to create a protective barrier between armour and insulation.
- Sheath: the constituent parts of the cable are held together by a sheath offering a further level of protection. Black Poly-Vinyl Chloride sheaths can be carbon-loaded for UV stability.
- Voltage: Voltage ratings of 600/1000V, 6.35/11kV and 19/33kV