BG Electrical Fast Charging 2.1 A USB Charger and Wi-Fi Range Extender Electrical Socket, Brushed Steel
- Improved Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home
- Works with all wireless broadband routers
- Easy to install and setup with one-touch WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
- Perfect for streaming music and videos or playing online games
- Suitable for computers, tablets, mobile phones, games consoles, TVs
- No plug-in adapters – keep your sockets free for use
- Wireless 2.4GHz single band
- Retrofits a standard 25mm wall box
- N300 – 300Mbps speed 802.11b/g/n wireless
- Terminal capacity; 3 x 2.5mm², 3 x 4.0mm² or 2 x 6mm²
- Twin earth fitted as standard to allow a double earth facility for installations requiring high integrity protective connection Ref. BS 7671:2008
- Manufactured to BS 1363-2
- Supplied with 2 x 32mm screws and screw covers
- 86mm x 146mm x 10mm (front plate) (H x W x D)
- Vendor: Electric Mall
- 5.00 rating from 1 review
- CABLE AND CABLE MANAGEMENT, Electro, SINGLE CORE WIRE
KABLEMETAL 16mm Single Core – Green
We offer other range of products across various categories and sub categories and our services are Procurement, installation and Management etc of electrical products, should you have any inquiry we are always here to do our best to promptly answer you.SKU: n/a
- SOLAR POWERED
Solar Panel PS380W Poly
Poly solar panel
Polycrystalline solar panels are also referred to as “multi-crystalline,” or many-crystal silicon. Because there are many crystals in each cell, there is to less freedom for the electrons to move. As a result, polycrystalline solar panels have lower efficiency ratings than monocrystalline panels.
We are a world-wide famous manufacturer in solar panel.We are aiming at providing affordable green energy for all.Try and change your lifestyle,you deserve it.
10 years warrantySKU: n/a
- CIRCUIT BREAKERS
Schneider Electric Easy9 Miniature Circuit Breaker – 2P – 40 A – C Curve – 6000 A – 230 V
- ARMOURED CABLE
Berliac 10mm x 4core PVC/SWA/PVC Armoured Cable
Armoured Cables are manufactured to BS-6346/IEC 60502 Standards. Typically, the construction of an Aluminium or steel wire armoured cable comprises six components:
- Conductor: This is usually a plain stranded Copper Conductor.
- Insulation: Materials such as Poly-Vynyl Chloride (PVC) or Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) provide good temperature resistance and excellent dielectric strength providing enhanced electrical properties.
- Bedding: This is a layer to create a protective barrier between armour and insulation.
- Armour: A steel or aluminium armour provides mechanical protection to allow the cable to withstand the mechanical stresses to which it is exposed.
- Sheath: the constituent parts of the cable are held together by a sheath offering a further level of protection. Black Poly-Vinyl Chloride sheaths can be carbon-loaded for UV stability.
- Voltage: Voltage ratings of 600/1000V, 6.35/11kV and 19/33kV