Different Technologies are coming up to reduced environmental hazards arising from power generation effluents/wastes that have greenhouse effects. An example of such technologies is the solar technology. To this end, we have introduced Electronics powered by solar that is the most advanced and sophisticated in the industry to date.
Solar Emergency Lantern
Out of stock
1. High Efficiency Solar Panel Board.
2. Square Feet Of Lighting:15 Feet.
3. Hours Of Light From Full Charge:6-12 Hours.
4. Year Warranty: 1 Year.
5. Hours of Charge Time: 8 Hours.
6. Lumens LED Bright Light: 90.
7. Just Charge In The Sun, And Light Up Your World.
8. Ideal For Camping, Backyards, Parties, Dorm Rooms, Roadside Assistance, Blackouts…And Much more
Out of stock
Based on 0 reviews
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!
- CHANDELIER LIGHT, Electro, HOME&OFFICE LIGHTING, LIGHTING
5 Arm Light Fitting Marie Therese
-For your safety, this product must be installed in accordance with local Building Regulations. If in any doubt, or where required by law, consult a competent person who is registered with an electrical self- certification scheme. Further information is available online or from your local authority-SKU: 234
- FLUORESCENT FITTINGS
Fluorescent Fitting Philip without lamps 4ft Twin
1. Effective, high-quality batten for a twin fluorescent lamp; suitable for both direct and indirect lighting applications
2. Integrated slim HF electronic ballast for compactness
3. Easy fixing to ceiling with baseplate on which all the electrical and mechanical components are mounted
4. Low Energy Consumptiom
5. Fluorescent Tube IncludedSKU: fitting2
- CIRCUIT BREAKERS
TeSys Schneider Electric Overload Relays 23 – 32amps
3-pole relays with screw clamp terminals
These overload relays are designed for the protection of motors. They are
compensated and phase failure sensitive. Resetting can either be manual or
Direct mounting: under the contactor for versions with screw clamp terminals only;
pre-wired terminals, see pages B11/28 and B11/30.
Separate mounting: using terminal block LA7 K0064 (see below).
On the front face of the overload relay:
b selection of reset mode: Manual (marked H) or Automatic (marked A),
b red pushbutton: Trip Test function,
b blue pushbutton: Stop and manual Reset,
b yellow trip flag indicator: overload relay tripped.
Protection by magnetic circuit breaker GV2 LE, see pages A6/11 and A6/20.SKU: Overload6